There's a new trophy on the list

#1keybladefan18Posted 1/30/2013 7:41:19 AM
It's a dlc trophy called "the heavenly goddess" you got to get narikos lvl 3 on fearless but the dlc is not in the store. Are we getting that on the 12th still?
---
Gamer Tag: Ammunation18
PSN: Ammunation19
#2antking61Posted 1/30/2013 7:42:41 AM
Most likely, yes. Damn, I didn't want to have to hear Jennifer Stale's horrible attempt at voicing Nariko being directed by a crew that things she's just as anger bound and anti-god as Kratos.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#3MrTacoPosted 1/30/2013 8:01:56 AM
Haven't updated my game yet, but I will soon. Is that the only new trophy? I thought we'd get trophies for beating arcade mode with Kat and Emmett at least.
#4Lord_ProsperPosted 1/30/2013 8:30:43 AM
MrTaco posted...
Haven't updated my game yet, but I will soon. Is that the only new trophy? I thought we'd get trophies for beating arcade mode with Kat and Emmett at least.

Kat and Emmett probably have their own trophies when you download them, since they aren't gonna be free DLC forever.
#5grzajabarkusPosted 1/30/2013 8:36:39 AM
Lord_Prosper posted...
MrTaco posted...

Kat and Emmett probably have their own trophies when you download them, since they aren't gonna be free DLC forever.

Doubt it. Because Dlc trophies show for everyone even if you don't have the Dlc.
#6Lord_ProsperPosted 1/30/2013 8:46:21 AM
grzajabarkus posted...
Lord_Prosper posted...
MrTaco posted...

Doubt it. Because Dlc trophies show for everyone even if you don't have the Dlc.

They do? Huh, I wasn't aware of that.
#7360ChambersPosted 1/30/2013 8:53:46 AM
sorry to hijack tc, but since we're on this topic, is the dlc gonna be limited ?
i know its gonna be free for a month or w.e, what i mean is, if i download the dlc and own it (free) , when the time is up will i have to buy it?
---
Travis Touchdown for SSB4!
#8RileyRoperPosted 1/30/2013 8:57:10 AM
360Chambers posted...
sorry to hijack tc, but since we're on this topic, is the dlc gonna be limited ?
i know its gonna be free for a month or w.e, what i mean is, if i download the dlc and own it (free) , when the time is up will i have to buy it?

Yes, supposed to be free the first 2 weeks. After that you will have to pay for it if you didn't get it while it was free.
---
Link to the dumbest poster on GameFAQs.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?
#9antking61Posted 1/30/2013 9:00:18 AM
360Chambers posted...

Not if you get it during the 2 free weeks. If you don't que it up until after those 2 weeks then you'll have to pay for it.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#10MrTacoPosted 1/30/2013 12:53:41 PM
360Chambers posted...

If you get it for free during the first two weeks, they'll be yours forever. You don't have to pay any extra money or anything.