just saw a funny nariko level 2 glitch

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/30/2013 7:50:05 AM(edited)
she said "prepare to die!" to pull out the cannon but it never came out. instead, she was able to attack and its like her lvl2 never happened, but she had the cannon's pod below her character moving around with her while she attacked. it had no effect and the lvl2 was completely wasted. i think she was attacked when she did her lvl2 at the exact same time, which caused it not to come out properly.
#2jeremy21642Posted 1/30/2013 8:05:05 AM
As if her Lv2 wasn't useless enough already...
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#3AllmightyJebusPosted 1/30/2013 8:15:00 AM
Something like that happened to my friend once in a 2vs2. He was Raiden and he used a lvl 2, but he got hit the exact moment when he used it, so the super "was" cancelled. I mean "was", because after that, he was able to kill everyone with normal attacks, and didn't had a time restriction. We won by a large margin thanks to that =B
---
Come on, slam! And welcome to the jam!
Pokemon Black FC: 2366 1933 3349
#4grzajabarkusPosted 1/30/2013 8:43:38 AM
I've seen a nariko, has her level two, killed all 3 of us. Then, when it was over, immediately use another level two. And kill another 3 people. And after that, time ran out but she had a level 2 again. You guys ever seen that before?
#5DrunkenMegamanPosted 1/30/2013 9:09:10 AM
Sometimes Parappa's Level 2 does that.

And just this morning I hit a Kratos out of his Level 2 with a non-super move.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne