Insomniac isn't doing so well...

#11IcyFlamez96Posted 1/30/2013 9:33:56 PM
PyroSpark posted...
They need to go back to making awesome single player R&C games instead of that creepy cell shaded co-op stuff.

They will bro. They said they were just experimenting with new stuff for a change. No one gives them a break. They make like 5 or 6 standard R&C games and people start hating them and saying they killed the franchise because they tried some new stuff for a little bit. It's not going to stay that way forever lol.

Wow now I sound like...
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#12ConradimusPrimePosted 1/30/2013 9:45:53 PM
All 4 one was supposed to be kind of like the Lego games. It was, but was better. I think for what it wanted to be, it was very successful

Same goes for full frontal. It wanted to be ratchet meets league of legends, and it was

Why can't things branch out? Why do things always have to fit into a rigid scope and formula?
I loved both of those titles for different reasons than the other entries in the series. They worked

Man, ratchet fans are almost as bad as dmc fans
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#13IcyFlamez96Posted 1/30/2013 9:47:16 PM
ConradimusPrime posted...
All 4 one was supposed to be kind of like the Lego games. It was, but was better. I think for what it wanted to be, it was very successful

Same goes for full frontal. It wanted to be ratchet meets league of legends, and it was

Why can't things branch out? Why do things always have to fit into a rigid scope and formula?
I loved both of those titles for different reasons than the other entries in the series. They worked

Man, ratchet fans are almost as bad as dmc fans

No where close dude lol.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#14NarukuboyPosted 1/30/2013 9:49:13 PM(edited)
I thought A4O was great. Much better than the repetitive snore-fest that is A Crack In Time.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g3dtmMrw1rduef9o1_500.png
#15TheBestGman2007Posted 1/30/2013 10:22:37 PM
Kinda sad I guess, I mean there was a noticible decline in their games recently... Res3 was bad, A41 wasn't up to the RnC standards, FUSE looks like generic version of Monday Night Combat... It's clear they're still talented, but I think a break would do them well.
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#16legendofskylandPosted 1/30/2013 10:29:50 PM
TheBestGman2007 posted...
Kinda sad I guess, I mean there was a noticible decline in their games recently... Res3 was bad, A41 wasn't up to the RnC standards, FUSE looks like generic version of Monday Night Combat... It's clear they're still talented, but I think a break would do them well.

Hey! R3 was the best of three. And one of the best FPS games I'v played. It just didn't get the attention it deserved.
#17IcyFlamez96Posted 1/30/2013 10:31:36 PM
They do seem to have been a little off with their more recent games for the most part but people have to understand that A4O and FFA weren't supposed to be standard R&C games, they just wanted to try out some new things. You could call that their break from making standard R&C games.
---
#18TheBestGman2007Posted 1/30/2013 10:32:02 PM
legendofskyland posted...
TheBestGman2007 posted...

Hey! R3 was the best of three. And one of the best FPS games I'v played. It just didn't get the attention it deserved.

I'm going to respectfully disagree. While it's true it didn't get much attention, I think there's a reason for that.
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#19arclouks_xPosted 1/30/2013 10:49:55 PM
Selite posted...
Fuse I think it's called.

From what I've read its not completely generic, it has classes.

Its a tps with old school weapons a la resistance wtf are you guys on?
Gameplay vid show some badass weapons doesnt looks as good as overstrike but it still looks fun.
---
PS3/VITA:arclouksx -Now playing:Ps all stars,NFSMW2005,Stranger's wrath,FF7,KZ3MP
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#20blazin640Posted 1/30/2013 10:55:23 PM(edited)
arclouks_x posted...
Selite posted...
Fuse I think it's called.

From what I've read its not completely generic, it has classes.

doesnt looks as good as overstrike

This post just shows how copy and paste gamers are. People only liked Over strike because Dalton made some clever jokes and everybody cried about the change in trailer tone (like DMC fans). Over strike's charm is still in Fuse. Yeah it doesnt look cartoonish anymore. Boohoo.

If Insomniac had made Fuse trailer with the same stuff but with Fuse graphics, no one would complain.
---
There goes my free time