Anyone else like Jak 2's design the best???

#11DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:21:19 PM
rattlehead731 posted...
the jak 3 appearance with mar's armor is my favorite jak design. i would like to see the jak 2 outfit in this game, but only if they have the long hair and not just slap the jak 3 haircut on it like they did with the TPL outfit

i agree, but to be fair, jak 1 was young and not just a difference in facial hair like heihachi. instead, his facial features, height, and hair were different so it's a lot harder to change that. it is easy to change from jak 3 to jak 2 though, so i'm hoping this happens.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#12RainbowsaurusPosted 1/30/2013 4:24:02 PM
I'm a bit worried for the hair too if there is a Jak 2 alt, seeing as his Jak 1 alt doesn't change his hair :s

I do like his 2 appearance the most though.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#13NDgamer1122Posted 1/30/2013 4:36:05 PM
Jak 2 appearance I would use all the time if it were DLC. It's my favorite of the series.
#14Lioyd_the_heroPosted 1/30/2013 8:54:16 PM
I liked Jak 2's outfit and personality both fit well in the tone of the game but still kept him as the Jak we love.

I like Jak 3's look but the armor of Mar just is less appealing to me then the long sleeved shirt from 2
---
PSN howling_red
#15TheBestGman2007Posted 1/30/2013 9:30:44 PM
3's my favorite, I like the 600 orb version too.

I also think combat racing's outfit was cool too. With the jacket, and shorter hair:

http://world-of-games.co.uk/PS2/album/slides/Jak_X_-_Combat_Racing_(PS2),_2005.jpg
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#16LightEcoSagePosted 1/30/2013 9:52:15 PM(edited)
Wow so many things are factual wrong here that im not even going to bother because it will start conflicts...

All I got to say is have fun people trolling and baiting me. Not going to work :)

Actually I will say something. If Jak II design was really the best wouldn't SB have gone with that design? If Jak II design and character was the best why did he receive so much criticism(especially from IGN, who then stated his character was much better in Jak 3)? How is Jak II design the best when he looks like a straight up criminal? Jak 3 design is the best because he is a wastelander, a true hero, has better clothes design and his personality is much better.

I just truly smh... better story is debatable but design clearly goes to Jak 3 design and character...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#17bjsheppPosted 1/31/2013 9:25:14 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Wow so many things are factual wrong here that im not even going to bother because it will start conflicts...

All I got to say is have fun people trolling and baiting me. Not going to work :)

Actually I will say something. If Jak II design was really the best wouldn't SB have gone with that design? If Jak II design and character was the best why did he receive so much criticism(especially from IGN, who then stated his character was much better in Jak 3)? How is Jak II design the best when he looks like a straight up criminal? Jak 3 design is the best because he is a wastelander, a true hero, has better clothes design and his personality is much better.

I just truly smh... better story is debatable but design clearly goes to Jak 3 design and character...

I strongly disagree with you on this. If anything I liked Jaks character design in the second game because he was able to pull off the badass character trait without being generic. In Jak 3 he seemed too much like a stereotype. Also, it made sense that he would look like a criminal being the fact that he was in jail all those years and I personally thought it fit well with his character.

P.S Using other people's preference as fact doesn't help your argument.
#18AndKevinBaconPosted 1/31/2013 9:31:43 AM
I like his Jak X look the most.
#19spyder1845Posted 1/31/2013 10:01:56 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
. If Jak II design was really the best wouldn't SB have gone with that design? .

If the other voice actor was really better wouldn't SB gave gone with that? I clearly the one in this game is the superior choice.
#20NDgamer1122Posted 1/31/2013 10:07:41 AM
If the other voice actor was really better wouldn't SB gave gone with that? I clearly the one in this game is the superior choice.

Mahahaaaan, the logic burn. Ouch.