Change to Dante's Level 1

#11blazin640Posted 1/30/2013 7:03:21 PM
KrKABUT0 posted...
JayXZ posted...
I don''t find the empty cancel (Up Triangle > Back Circle > Square > lvl 1 all in under a second) easy at all.

Are there that many casuals these days? The empty cancel is even easier than UMVC3 stuff which is already casual friendly.

It's up triangle, back circle, DOWN CIRCLE.

If you are going to brag, at least do it right.
---
There goes my free time
#12JohnbobbPosted 1/30/2013 7:28:42 PM
I don't see why everyone calls Dante's supers weak.

Level 1 is average range, and is easily better than a handful of others already, plus it can be confirmed into.

Level 2 is a full horizontal strike, easy to get three kills unless you have horrible timing.

Level 3 actually freezes opponents in place, getting a guaranteed 3 kills in FFA, plus he still has time to get 2-3 more after they spawn.
---
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
#13act_rightPosted 1/30/2013 8:36:38 PM
Johnbobb posted...
I don't see why everyone calls Dante's supers weak.

Level 1 is average range, and is easily better than a handful of others already, plus it can be confirmed into.

Level 2 is a full horizontal strike, easy to get three kills unless you have horrible timing.

Level 3 actually freezes opponents in place, getting a guaranteed 3 kills in FFA, plus he still has time to get 2-3 more after they spawn.

1. Also has one the longest startup and recovery frames.

2. One of the most easiest supers to avoid, just roll forward on reaction.

3. Only the first three kills are gurantee, and thats if they aren't spaced out in a big stage.
---
"Yo dawg, I heard you like DLC"
#14fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/30/2013 8:48:22 PM
JayXZ posted...
I don''t find the empty cancel (Up Triangle > Back Circle > Square > lvl 1 all in under a second) easy at all.

Now Evil Cole's Giga-Punch into lvl 1? THAT'S easy.

I find it super easy... although I do up-back+triangle, down-forward+O, O. It became ridiculously easy for me once I realized that I was doing that stuff too fast, and just needed to slow down lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#15Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/30/2013 8:48:32 PM
His lvl 1 Super should have been a 3-hit punch combination with Eryx
#16xxterradarkxxxPosted 1/30/2013 8:57:09 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
His lvl 1 Super should have been a 3-hit punch combination with Eryx

Nah overdrive is cool.

But what it needs is too be faster. it's silly that it can be interrupted sooo easily.
---
Psn: zslayer89