He kills people by comboing into Big Daddy's level 1.

#1I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/30/2013 6:35:10 PM
He gets multikills with Radec's level 1 every time.

He has gotten four kills with 1 of Spike's level 3.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa334/ECPape/Miscellaneous%20Manly%20Stuff/photo.jpg
---
I'm handsome.
#2ShorydoukenPosted 1/30/2013 6:37:25 PM
He sees you when you're comboing, He knows when you're a scrub,

He's knows if you're a noob or not so be good for goodenss' sake.
#3fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/30/2013 6:51:35 PM
My partner combos into Big Daddy's level 1 with this cruel guessing game... guess right, and you get comboed to help him get closer to his level 2. Guess wrong, and you get comboed into little sister :(
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#4KindertotenwaldPosted 1/30/2013 7:14:36 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
My partner combos into Big Daddy's level 1 with this cruel guessing game... guess right, and you get comboed to help him get closer to his level 2. Guess wrong, and you get comboed into little sister :(

Hardly a cruel guessing game when its so easy to avoid (and any follow up combos)
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#5ZanooooPosted 1/30/2013 7:20:49 PM

Do you mean the ghetto side circle set up? That is super easy to avoid.

Also i think the only time the lv1 is actually scary is in the corner, because if you do roll behind big daddy he can throw you into her.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#6fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/30/2013 7:39:17 PM
Well Kindertotenwald, say what you will. But my money is on Jump for the title of best Big Daddy on this board. And no, I'm not sure what the ghetto side O thing you speak of is, but it's not that.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#7KindertotenwaldPosted 1/30/2013 7:42:55 PM
Well Kindertotenwald, say what you will. But my money is on Jump for the title of best Big Daddy on this board. And no, I'm not sure what the ghetto side O thing you speak of is, but it's not that.

I never claimed to be the best?
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#8ZanooooPosted 1/30/2013 7:49:41 PM

well explain what the god damn set up is then?

the set up i was talking about was, air side triangle into side circle tech trap, which is stupidly easy to get out of.

Tho big daddy also has jump down square, into neutral triangle then do lv1 as another tech trap as well.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#9Deathtrap119Posted 1/30/2013 7:51:20 PM

Sometimes you should just shut up before you make yourself look even more pathetic.
#10fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/30/2013 7:54:00 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...

I never claimed to be the best?

Oh sorry... with your sig, I thought you would've signed up for that "best with each character" thing or whatever we're having. Or at least think we're having...

And sorry Zanoooo, I wouldn't want to give away my friend's set up without his consent. Tomorrow when he's around I'll ask if it's alright.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!