He kills people by comboing into Big Daddy's level 1.

#21ZanooooPosted 1/30/2013 8:42:17 PM
Why would you hold back some tech for a character that desperately needs SOMETHING, just because of some amazing big daddy player who we've never heard of says you can't?

That's not how fighting games evolve and get better.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#22KindertotenwaldPosted 1/30/2013 8:48:28 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
His PSN is OGoodGrief. I may not know much about the game, but he does. So you really should play each other. I bet you could still learn something from each other no matter how knowledgeable about BD you guys are.

Lolz thats Jump I play with him now and again.

Just so we keep the secret is the tech in question involve them on the ground?
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#23fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/30/2013 8:52:05 PM(edited)
Wait you haven't heard of him? I mean he's not some pro like dabuz but he posts here pretty often. Look, the point I'm trying to make here is simple. You can either play him tomorrow, or just pretend that you never heard me saying anything about him having some good set up. To be honest I don't mind either decision, but you could at least tell me which one it's going to be. If I had known that just saying that would cause such strife for you two I never would have brought it up though.

Okay good, so you do know him. And yes, it involves them being on the ground. As in a hard knockdown state.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#24ZanooooPosted 1/30/2013 8:54:20 PM
Wait you haven't heard of him? I mean he's not some pro like dabuz but he posts here pretty often. Look, the point I'm trying to make here is simple. You can either play him tomorrow, or just pretend that you never heard me saying anything about him having some good set up. To be honest I don't mind either decision, but you could at least tell me which one it's going to be. If I had known that just saying that would cause such strife for you two I never would have brought it up though.

Okay good, so you do know him. And yes, it involves them being on the ground. As in a hard knockdown state.

I'd be happy to fight him, and is this super set up just knocking you down then doing the lv1 and if they roll behind you, you throw them into her? Or just do a air Side triangle when they roll away? Because this is basic stuff.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#25KindertotenwaldPosted 1/30/2013 8:55:08 PM

Ok it seems you edited the post but left some negative things in, but I will just stick with the positive.

Yes I know him he is a good BD and we play 2s sometimes.

Also the tech is well known and nothing new lol.
---
#26fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/30/2013 8:57:27 PM(edited)
No, not that, but it does give the option of the throw into level 1. But can't they just block the rolly air thing if they roll away?

Well that's fine if it's nothing new. I was just mentioning that he can combo into his level 1, and is able to combo if the opponent doesn't get thrown into it.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#27KindertotenwaldPosted 1/30/2013 8:56:07 PM
Zanoooo posted...

I'd be happy to fight him, and is this super set up just knocking you down then doing the lv1 and if they roll behind you, you throw them into her? Or just do a air Side triangle when they roll away? Because this is basic stuff.

Its the throw tech lol which Jump has stated many times on the board...
---
#28Father_Time89Posted 1/30/2013 9:29:11 PM(edited)
Nathan Drake travels hundreds of miles just to listen to stories of his adventures.

The medusa head turns to stone when it looks at him.

Calypso gave him 2 wishes just to have another conversation with him

He is the most interesting man in the world.
#29I_Wanna_Cookie(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:23:58 AM
Jesus, this topic ended up going bad. Except for one post.
---
I'm handsome.
#30Father_Time89Posted 1/31/2013 11:58:03 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Jesus, this topic ended up going bad. Except for one post.

It's not too late to keep it going

He has the power to mesmorize people with a single look and he's not a conduit.

He once caught a monkey with his bear hands, that he took from heiachi's bear

When Kratos is down on his luck he prays to him.

He is the most interesting man in the world.