C/D good/evil coles lv 1 has a BS hitbox

#11PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:12:15 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
I don't think there's anything wrong with the hitbox...

Yes there is you dont have to be in the ring to die by it visually you cant tell the area of the lv 1 sometimes it drags you out the air sometimes it doesnt. Coles lv 1 is the only super where you cant tell where it will get you its bull sometimes i think im outta reach nope i suddenly get dragged in and die.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#12CrabhammarPosted 1/31/2013 8:13:21 AM
PhantomEmperor posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Yes there is you dont have to be in the ring to die by it visually you cant tell the area of the lv 1 sometimes it drags you out the air sometimes it doesnt. Coles lv 1 is the only super where you cant tell where it will get you its bull sometimes i think im outta reach nope i suddenly get dragged in and die.

So get away from them? Air dodge?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#13PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:23:10 AM
Crabhammar posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

As i said it will drag you out the air and visually i cant tell when to time my dodge im might do it to fast and get caught. Also add in the fact its a dome thats invisible meaning i wont know the range of it especially in the air. If superbot made some visual changes to it then no problem because the ring is no visual indication of the range cause ive got dragged outside it and died just like slys lv 3 dont need to be in the frame to die.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#14blazin640Posted 1/31/2013 8:34:09 AM
It's not as bad as you make it out to be.

Deny.
---
There goes my free time
#15Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/31/2013 8:35:52 AM
PhantomEmperor posted...
Crabhammar posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

As i said it will drag you out the air and visually i cant tell when to time my dodge im might do it to fast and get caught. Also add in the fact its a dome thats invisible meaning i wont know the range of it especially in the air. If superbot made some visual changes to it then no problem because the ring is no visual indication of the range cause ive got dragged outside it and died just like slys lv 3 dont need to be in the frame to die.

There's a downside to the hit box not being seen for the person using it too ya know- We don't know the hit box either. If there were a visual change to make it easier to see, you'd bet those air grabs would be quite a bit more accurate.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#16LaKizzle23Posted 1/31/2013 8:59:13 AM
PhantomEmperor posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

So now that you know that the hitbox of Cole's lvl 1 extends beyond the ring, you shouldn't be having much of a problem with it.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23