the coles lvl1 isnt quite as great as you guys make it

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/31/2013 9:03:58 AM(edited)
most characters have hit confirms into their supers, i believe only nariko and jak do not have any hit confirm into at least one of their supers and nariko might for her level 2. anyways event hough the coles both do, their level 1 rarely gets more than one kill. i mean its the hardest lvl1 in the game to score more than one kill, so you have to HC and use like 3 of them just to get a triple kill, whereas drake could get that with a single well timed lvl1, or at least two of em.. sly and drake both get double kills off of their lvl1 extremely often, and they both have hit confirms (sly w/his counter)

saying that the coles are even in the same league as sly and drake is nuts, and theres no reason to think that at all.
#2TUSMEnterprisesPosted 1/31/2013 9:11:52 AM
How does one get a triple kill in a 1v1 or even a 2v2? FFA isn't the only way to play this game.
---
PSN: TUSMBOX - Alt: SplookenNuggets
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.
#3Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:13:52 AM
so the ppl complaining about the coles are only caring for 1v1? the 1v1 is horrible in this game. some characters arent even equip to do it at all, with mostly crowd control abilities and supers that mainly were made to work well in group play like jaks lvl2.
#4TUSMEnterprisesPosted 1/31/2013 9:19:49 AM
Well, look at it like this. Given how many level 1's you can do in one game, characters with easy hit confirms to level 1 can hold their own against characters who go for the multi kills with their level 3. If you can score 4-7 kills and avoid deaths, you're pretty much golden.
---
PSN: TUSMBOX - Alt: SplookenNuggets
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.
#5DJPLACEPosted 1/31/2013 9:21:54 AM
i was fighting evil cole in arcade mode with fat princess and he was spaming his lvl 1 it was too easy...
---
Not A Nintendo Lover anymore... But A Sony Lover...
PSN=DJPlace I play FIghters and co-op's and other games.
#6TerotrousPosted 1/31/2013 9:28:18 AM
Nariko and Jak actually both have hit confirms into their level 1s. Jak's are all character-specific and very impractical, so in some sense he "doesn't" have any, but Nariko has one that's actually viable, if her up circle hits from far away she can do level 1.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#7PhantomEmperorPosted 1/31/2013 9:30:57 AM
Bravo another stupid topic by retro and nariko has a lv 1 hit confirm if you master short hop its easy as hell but you suck so why bother.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#8AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/31/2013 9:33:32 AM
DJPLACE posted...
i was fighting evil cole in arcade mode with fat princess and he was spaming his lvl 1 it was *in Cole's voice* "TOO EASY"..

Fix'd
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#9LaKizzle23Posted 1/31/2013 10:03:45 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
so the ppl complaining about the coles are only caring for 1v1? the 1v1 is horrible in this game. some characters arent even equip to do it at all, with mostly crowd control abilities and supers that mainly were made to work well in group play like jaks lvl2.

Most people that complain about character imbalances are referring to 1v1 or 2v2. It makes no sense to complain about balance in FFA due to the amount of uncontrolled chaos that goes on in that mode.

With that said, I do wish that people would start talking about which modes they are referring to when they're complaining about a certain character. Imo the mode makes a tremendous difference.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#10atopthemountainPosted 1/31/2013 10:11:50 AM
TUSMEnterprises posted...
Well, look at it like this. Given how many level 1's you can do in one game, characters with easy hit confirms to level 1 can hold their own against characters who go for the multi kills with their level 3. If you can score 4-7 kills and avoid deaths, you're pretty much golden.

true
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)