Would this be a good game for me and my gal

#11redskinsrock26Posted 1/31/2013 3:04:17 PM
Terotrous posted...

The third one might be as well, as you'll face some pretty skilled opponents on there once you start increasing your rank.

Can someone explain to me how this makes 2v2 online a bad option?
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#12dadkwasherePosted 1/31/2013 3:17:51 PM
Yes. This is a party brawler after all.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#13El_Dios(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:03:02 PM
Well we ended up buying Lego lord of the rings to play together. But I traded in a couple of games and got more than expected for them so I decided to also purchase Allstars.

Can't wait to play
---
Okay, no cream
#14AngelSkulzPosted 1/31/2013 5:10:33 PM
Really hate to say this but my girl loves this game cause of sackboy, but at the same time she hates how the game plays. She also says Smash is way better.
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#15TerotrousPosted 1/31/2013 7:20:00 PM
redskinsrock26 posted...

If you're a noncompetitive casual gamer you probably don't want to fight really hardcore opponents.

Generally people who don't play games that much don't like playing against other people because they usually lose and they don't care enough to want to practice enough to win.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#16jesstivalPosted 2/1/2013 10:35:14 AM
Terotrous posted...
redskinsrock26 posted...

If you're a noncompetitive casual gamer you probably don't want to fight really hardcore opponents.

My wife absolutely LOVES fighting against skilled Evil Cole players because then she watches what they do and asks me how to do it. She's gotten considerably better just learning from the 999 players we face online.