This board is slowly dying.

#1blaze19_0XPosted 1/31/2013 11:40:18 AM
I can sense it.

We need more controversy.
#2DJPLACEPosted 1/31/2013 11:41:18 AM
at least were beating UMVC3 that's all i'm caring about atm...
---
Not A Nintendo Lover anymore... But A Sony Lover...
PSN=DJPlace I play FIghters and co-op's and other games.
#3DopplesPosted 1/31/2013 11:44:10 AM
Slowly?
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#4SelitePosted 1/31/2013 11:52:36 AM
I agree.

Ever since BigKahn the 4th left it's just been a massive decline.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#5flame030191Posted 1/31/2013 11:53:21 AM
The first day since launch that BOps2 had more activity
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#6TaizukuPosted 1/31/2013 12:06:54 PM
DJPLACE posted...
at least were beating UMVC3 that's all i'm caring about atm...

When it rains it pours.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#7Lucarioaura22Posted 1/31/2013 12:11:34 PM
This board flopped lol. The board was always really dead and IMO, I would say the constant arguing is what really kept it alive. There are websites that are dedicated to this game. Most people that were making topics were just ignored due to all the drama we used to have.
---
We do what we must.................
#8KindertotenwaldPosted 1/31/2013 12:12:41 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
This board flopped lol. The board was always really dead and IMO, I would say the constant arguing is what really kept it alive. There are websites that are dedicated to this game. Most people that were making topics were just ignored due to all the drama we used to have.

We still have drama.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#9blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:13:23 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...

The thing is, this is probably still the most active PSASBR board. Those other dedicated sites are even more dead overall.
#10KindertotenwaldPosted 1/31/2013 12:16:01 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

The thing is, this is probably still the most active PSASBR board. Those other dedicated sites are even more dead overall.

The problem is there is so many sites, if everyone was unified it would be better.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance