So I just played Shadow of the Colossus for the first time....

#1Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/31/2013 12:26:36 PM
And I gotta say, DAMN YOU Team Ico for not letting Superbot use anything D:< Just killed the 7th Colossus and oh my god the game is amazing. The 5th Colossus has gained a special place in my heart already for boss fights, alongside Ganon in Ocarina of Time and a few others. Really it's a shame that they didn't let them use anything, would have loved to use Wander (though he might have a limited move set based off what I've seen so far), or had a stage centered around one of the Colossi (or the stage itself being one of the Colossi).
---
GT: Dsurion21
#2CrabhammarPosted 1/31/2013 12:27:42 PM
A colossus stage would've been insanely awesome.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#3J_Dawg_Posted 1/31/2013 12:29:34 PM
This game is full of wasted potential like this.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Ratchet, Spike
#4boy_luckPosted 1/31/2013 12:33:55 PM
Crabhammar posted...

Combined with a journey stage and it would have been too amazing.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#5Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:38:19 PM
boy_luck posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Combined with a journey stage and it would have been too amazing.

That would be beautiful. Starting off in the desert with the mountain in the background and one of the Colossi appearing in the background would have been an awesome sight.
---
#6xdifferentxPosted 1/31/2013 12:39:14 PM
Wander would of been awesome, imagine a massive demon form for a lvl3..
#7Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:42:07 PM
xdifferentx posted...

WAY TO SPOIL THE ENDING BRAH. Nah I already know what's going to happen, spoiled myself waaay early on, it's actually what ended up getting me to buy it. And btw, anyone have any tips for the Eighth Colossus? I can't figure out how to take this thing down.
---
#8xdifferentxPosted 1/31/2013 12:48:45 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
xdifferentx posted...

WAY TO SPOIL THE ENDING BRAH. Nah I already know what's going to happen, spoiled myself waaay early on, it's actually what ended up getting me to buy it. And btw, anyone have any tips for the Eighth Colossus? I can't figure out how to take this thing down.

whoops... Story isn't that good anyways, it's all about the gameplay IMO.
#9Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:52:49 PM
xdifferentx posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
xdifferentx posted...

whoops... Story isn't that good anyways, it's all about the gameplay IMO.

I wouldn't say that, with how it's gone it reminds me almost of a story in a mythos. I can kind of see why LoZ: Twilight Princess copied the art style now, really adds to the atmosphere in that factor.
---
#10Arron27Posted 1/31/2013 12:54:29 PM
I just finished it for the first time and definitely agree the games awesome and deserved at least a stage, I also got spoiled on the end but i still thought the story was great