So I just played Shadow of the Colossus for the first time....

#11Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:56:17 PM
Arron27 posted...
I just finished it for the first time and definitely agree the games awesome and deserved at least a stage, I also got spoiled on the end but i still thought the story was great

Indeed. Shame Team Ico had to go "IT'S OUR ART WE SHALL NOT LET YOU USE IT" on em. The final Colossus itself would have been a great stage.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#12Arron27Posted 1/31/2013 2:04:26 PM
Yeah i know, What was you're favourite colossi? Mines was the black bird but i thought they all were awesome EXCEPT 11.....what a spammy b**ch!
#13Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:07:42 PM
Out of the 8 I've fought so far- Five. The giant bird that flies above the lake. And knowing the ending I'm kinda feeling awful killing off each of the Colossi as I go. Kind of a bit of a depressing story.
---
#14ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/31/2013 2:22:38 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
xdifferentx posted...
Wander would of been awesome, imagine a massive demon form for a lvl3..

WAY TO SPOIL THE ENDING BRAH. Nah I already know what's going to happen, spoiled myself waaay early on, it's actually what ended up getting me to buy it. And btw, anyone have any tips for the Eighth Colossus? I can't figure out how to take this thing down.

Shoot the legs,and avoid the orange smoke at all costs
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#15boy_luckPosted 1/31/2013 2:32:16 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
boy_luck posted...
Crabhammar posted...
A colossus stage would've been insanely awesome.

Combined with a journey stage and it would have been too amazing.

That would be beautiful. Starting off in the desert with the mountain in the background and one of the Colossi appearing in the background would have been an awesome sight.

I would do it the other way around. First a colosseum-like stage all desolate and suddenly you see Agro and Wander in the back, luring a colossus, which later becomes the stage hazard as Wander is trying to combat it. Then, the mashup occurs and the magic mountain rises and sand comes down in a landslide. The colossus is knocked down and Wander stabs him with his magic sword in its weak spot. Then, the mountain sends Journeyers to help Wander in purifying the colossus by flying and using their chanting "attack." The stage remains calm with the colossus toppled and turned into ruins in the desert. The Journeyers celebrate while Wander embraces a living Mono.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#16xdifferentxPosted 1/31/2013 3:54:19 PM
Arron27 posted...
I just finished it for the first time and definitely agree the games awesome and deserved at least a stage, I also got spoiled on the end but i still thought the story was great

the story is almost non existent, there is a total of 2 cut scenes.. That's like saying Demon's/Dark Souls had a good story.. Both of their story's are left up to interpretation.
You would be better off saying something like.. "The lore was great".
#17Arron27Posted 1/31/2013 4:32:46 PM
Yeah i was going to say what there is of it, Because even though there's only 2 cutscenes i thought the mystery of the opening to the revelations of the end was great but yeah it's pritty much non exiscent for most of the game even though i thought that added more mystery lol
#18AWorldUnitedPosted 1/31/2013 6:12:20 PM
The story, like life, is what you made of it, kids.
#19Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:14:01 PM
Well I take back what I said- 5 is nowhere near as amazing as the 13th Colossus was. A stage that took place on the back of the 13th Colossus would be amazing.
---