Sign if you have never ragequit

#1arr_me_mayteePosted 1/31/2013 2:14:37 PM
Sign.

Never have in any game. It's not like losing in a fighting game means anything.
#2dadkwasherePosted 1/31/2013 2:15:59 PM
Sign. Host ragequits for me.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#3XdieXPosted 1/31/2013 2:17:23 PM
I never RQ in fighters. Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth... If you cant take a lose in a fighting game your better off not playing them.
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
http://youtu.be/tNW3ItQOd7c <--- haha
#4legendofskylandPosted 1/31/2013 2:19:25 PM
Sign
#5QioxPosted 1/31/2013 2:25:20 PM
-signs-

only time I ever fall out of an online match is those rare, rare times my internet dies for a few minutes...which has actually only happened to me once, on SSBB.
---
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
I am the Knife of Justice!
#6dadkwasherePosted 1/31/2013 2:35:11 PM
Wait...is this in general or only in this game?
Never raged here, but I have on something like cod or halo.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#7Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/31/2013 2:50:58 PM
*Signs while looking around nervously hoping people don't notice that I actually rage quit quite a bunch*.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#8Rolling_StonedPosted 1/31/2013 2:56:19 PM
Never
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
#9ShorydoukenPosted 1/31/2013 2:58:25 PM
Only twice. I feel ashamed...
#10Garfield64Posted 1/31/2013 3:08:54 PM
Never raged quit anything in my life ^_^. THOUGH I have made other people in the room storm out cursing saying why are you trying to hard to kill a unbeatable boss, Ahh that feeling of accomplishment after 9.5 hours of fighting a unbeatable boss my first time playing Chrono Cross. Then the anger that follows when the video shows me losing XD. or what is wrong with you utter psychopath after killing endless people in pvp on a mmorpg just to taunt them after killing them when they come back with more people and later... and later again ... I miss those feelings ^_^

ANYWAYS regardless I don't Rage Quit ever ^_^ I don't even rage lol =). I'm so narcissistic people don't make me mad. It's like arguing with small fragile bugs to me ^_^. They can nibble at me and sometime be annoying. But at the end of the day I could squash them so why care hehe ^_^.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!