LightEcoSage, add me.

#1SelitePosted 1/31/2013 3:35:11 PM
PSN: Selite

I have a co-op 2v2 partner that refuses to play anyone but Jak but he needs to get better, mind adding me and giving him a bit of training sometime?
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#2ShorydoukenPosted 1/31/2013 3:44:10 PM
I'm an okish Jak, I'll face you, if you want.
#3LightEcoSagePosted 1/31/2013 3:58:35 PM
Selite posted...

I have a co-op 2v2 partner that refuses to play anyone but Jak but he needs to get better, mind adding me and giving him a bit of training sometime?

Wait so I add you but give him training xD?
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#4Lucarioaura22Posted 1/31/2013 4:12:38 PM
Shorydouken posted...
I'm an okish Jak, I'll face you, if you want.

lol.
---
We do what we must.................
#5Selite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:15:45 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Selite posted...

If you're ok with that, he doesn't have online so he's been coming round mine every week for his PSABR fix.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
#6LightEcoSagePosted 1/31/2013 4:22:50 PM
Selite posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Selite posted...

If you're ok with that, he doesn't have online so he's been coming round mine every week for his PSABR fix.

Oh....
---
#7Lucarioaura22Posted 1/31/2013 4:25:20 PM
Selite posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Selite posted...

Well how much time does he spend there? Jak takes a bit of time to get used to.
---
We do what we must.................
#8Selite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:13:11 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Selite posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Selite posted...

We normally go for about 12 hours stints switching between PSABR and Blopsii. He's competent, can usually get 2 or 3 kills per match.

I just feel like he can be better, he barely uses down circle and normally only chains only 2 attacks together.
---
#9LightEcoSagePosted 1/31/2013 5:34:00 PM
Selite posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Selite posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Selite posted...

We normally go for about 12 hours stints switching between PSABR and Blopsii. He's competent, can usually get 2 or 3 kills per match.

I just feel like he can be better, he barely uses down circle and normally only chains only 2 attacks together.

I already added you. It looks like your friend has a lot of work that needs done. I already have my move combos layed out for him...
---
#10Selite(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:57:56 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
I already added you. It looks like your friend has a lot of work that needs done. I already have my move combos layed out for him...

Great, thank you.
---