wow i think sweet tooth sucks in ranked FFA...

#1DJPLACEPosted 1/31/2013 3:26:09 PM
i could be wrong but he's hard to use i can hit some people with his lvl 1 but his other lvl 2 and 3... i'm not so sure about... and what' werid is everyone leaves me alone for a minute or two and i taunt just for LOL's... i wonder...
---
Not A Nintendo Lover anymore... But A Sony Lover...
PSN=DJPlace I play FIghters and co-op's and other games.
#2kingtracePosted 1/31/2013 3:27:45 PM
Sweet Tooth has a few hit confirms into Level 1, so you really should be staying away from Level 3 and you should NEVER use Level 2, it may very well be the worst Lvl2 in the game. I've seen several Sweet Tooth's dominate FFA, so I don't think the character is bad in this environment.
#3tomandsamPosted 1/31/2013 3:28:33 PM
He builds his level 1 so fast and can hitconfirm or punish into it so easily that he's one of the best characters in the game for FFA. Also, if you manage to activate your level 2 when everyone is fighting each other, you can get a good amount of kills, although it's still a bad level 2. His level 3 is amazing if you are on a good map for it and manage to get away from everyone to use it. Otherwise, it becomes very easy to dodge.
---
This is quite possibly the worst user on GameFAQs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#4jhoke13Posted 1/31/2013 3:29:58 PM
So play the waiting game and let the other guys weed each other out. You can play safe and not have to worry about AP so much since his level 1 costs so little.
---
XBL:Element H
PSN:Element_H13
#5LightEcoSagePosted 1/31/2013 3:33:04 PM
Actually he can still be played extremely well in FFA from what ive seen...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#6DJPLACE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:37:19 PM
thanks for the help i won a FFA after i made this topic. i'm just trying to lvl him up to get all of his taunts and stuff unlocked.... then i'm going focus on parappa.
---
Not A Nintendo Lover anymore... But A Sony Lover...
PSN=DJPlace I play FIghters and co-op's and other games.