Didn't get my titles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#11
DHG_Sweep posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
If you don't play the game for a few days your belt can vanish. I didn't play for 2 days and when I went back on my belt had gone. Strange so I try and at least play 2-3 games a day.

It doesn't have to be a few days. Its completely random. I didn't miss a day during the beginning of the second season and mine vanished.

This guy is correct.
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader

User Info: AssassinHawkins

AssassinHawkins
4 years ago#12
LightEcoSage posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
If you don't play the game for a few days your belt can vanish. I didn't play for 2 days and when I went back on my belt had gone. Strange so I try and at least play 2-3 games a day.

It doesn't have to be a few days. Its completely random. I didn't miss a day during the beginning of the second season and mine vanished.

This guy is correct.

Yup. That's what it seems like. I just got unlucky enough for it to happen right before the season ended. There was a period in December when I didn't play for a couple weeks and I still kept my belt.

Strange thing is that on the leaderboards, it still showed my wins and losses, but said I had 0 BP despite having several hundred 1st place wins.
PSN: AssassinHawkins

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#13
DHG_Sweep posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

Learn something new everyday.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: spyder1845

spyder1845
4 years ago#14
Yeah I've gone over a week without playing and still kept the belt. I have not played since Wednesday so I'll have to find out tonight if I got to keep it/git the title.

User Info: LluaZarg

LluaZarg
4 years ago#15
No titles here either.
PSN: Lluazarg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived