Didn't get my titles

#11LightEcoSagePosted 1/31/2013 11:10:35 PM
DHG_Sweep posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
If you don't play the game for a few days your belt can vanish. I didn't play for 2 days and when I went back on my belt had gone. Strange so I try and at least play 2-3 games a day.

It doesn't have to be a few days. Its completely random. I didn't miss a day during the beginning of the second season and mine vanished.

This guy is correct.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#12AssassinHawkins(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:21:09 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
If you don't play the game for a few days your belt can vanish. I didn't play for 2 days and when I went back on my belt had gone. Strange so I try and at least play 2-3 games a day.

It doesn't have to be a few days. Its completely random. I didn't miss a day during the beginning of the second season and mine vanished.

This guy is correct.

Yup. That's what it seems like. I just got unlucky enough for it to happen right before the season ended. There was a period in December when I didn't play for a couple weeks and I still kept my belt.

Strange thing is that on the leaderboards, it still showed my wins and losses, but said I had 0 BP despite having several hundred 1st place wins.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#13wwinterj25Posted 2/1/2013 9:52:54 AM
DHG_Sweep posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

Learn something new everyday.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#14spyder1845Posted 2/1/2013 10:09:58 AM
Yeah I've gone over a week without playing and still kept the belt. I have not played since Wednesday so I'll have to find out tonight if I got to keep it/git the title.
#15LluaZargPosted 2/1/2013 1:54:35 PM
No titles here either.
---
PSN: Lluazarg