Who has the worst set of supers in the game?

#101SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 11:28:31 PM
BING BONG

We hit the hundreds

That should be a good signal to stay away from this topic :3
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#102KindertotenwaldPosted 2/2/2013 11:30:23 PM
Sir Dan
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#103Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 11:40:55 PM
Snovvbub posted...
BING BONG

We hit the hundreds

Indeed, seeing as how terrible posters like you and your ilk easily ruin topics, thats decent advice.

Still waiting on you and DB-RB to back up what you said about me and logical fallacies.

Why is it so hard for men to back up what they claim, thats what men do in the real world.

Seriously, I wish I could act like a pansy like you all here are in real life, thatd be fun.
#104SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 11:42:01 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Snovvbub posted...
BING BONG

We hit the hundreds

Indeed, seeing as how terrible posters like you and your ilk easily ruin topics, thats decent advice.

Still waiting on you and DB-RB to back up what you said about me and logical fallacies.

Why is it so hard for men to back up what they claim, thats what men do in the real world.

Seriously, I wish I could act like a pansy like you all here are in real life, thatd be fun.

At least I'm not a Redditor :D
---
#105Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 11:46:28 PM
Snovvbub posted...

Youre not much of anything are ya? Not much of a man sticks out the most though.

You dont even realize that right there is a logical fallacy. Lol @ you saying that anyway, like you being on GameFAQS is any better.
#106SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 11:48:05 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Snovvbub posted...

Youre not much of anything are ya? Not much of a man sticks out the most though.

You dont even realize that right there is a logical fallacy. Lol @ you saying that anyway, like you being on GameFAQS is any better.

Eh, true.

Eat your f***ing popcorn already >:(
---