Who has the worst set of supers in the game?

#41DreamsaberPosted 2/2/2013 9:03:39 PM
Somebody please tell me Spike's HCs that I can actually do.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#42Myles98Posted 2/2/2013 9:03:46 PM
_Zero_Shame_ posted...
DB-RB posted...

you could control his level 2 and his level 1 has a hit confirm.

nvm, i see you are zero_shame.

No you cannot control his level 2, he will continue moving if you dont touch a direction

His skateboard never stops, bro
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#43DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 9:03:47 PM
_Zero_Shame_ posted...
DB-RB posted...

you could control his level 2 and his level 1 has a hit confirm.

nvm, i see you are zero_shame.

No you cannot control his level 2, he will continue moving if you dont touch a direction.

He has no non gimmick HC to level 1, everyone knows this.

But i remember youre bad trolling from other topics so please continue to be wrong.

i don't troll, you're just soft.

oh, his hit confirm is circle-lvl 1. Pwnd
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#44NightMare_CowPosted 2/2/2013 9:05:00 PM
Sir Daniels level 1 is hard to use, Level 2 is unreliable and his level 3, compared to anyone else is so painstakingly bad, getting 2+ kills should be an accomplishment.

Heihachi doesn't exactly have it easy either. His level 1 is just laughable, and Kuma can be quite a derp at times.
#45DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 9:05:51 PM
Dreamsaber posted...
Somebody please tell me Spike's HCs that I can actually do.

time his triangle so when an opponent runs into you, activate it. It will crumple them and give you a hit confirm.

Another way is to AIR down triangle then level 1. It is much faster than ground down triangle.
---
#46DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 9:09:32 PM
NightMare_Cow posted...
Sir Daniels level 1 is hard to use, Level 2 is unreliable and his level 3, compared to anyone else is so painstakingly bad, getting 2+ kills should be an accomplishment.

Heihachi doesn't exactly have it easy either. His level 1 is just laughable, and Kuma can be quite a derp at times.

sir dan has one of the best level 3s in the game how is it bad?
---
#47crashbfan--Posted 2/2/2013 9:13:29 PM
DB-RB posted...
NightMare_Cow posted...

On maps like Twisted Metal, Dreamscape, or any gigantic map, it's very bad I admit :(
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#48DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 9:19:39 PM
crashbfan-- posted...
DB-RB posted...
NightMare_Cow posted...

On maps like Twisted Metal, Dreamscape, or any gigantic map, it's very bad I admit :(

i only agree with twisted metal stage but drake's level 3 is also bad on that stage.
---
#49Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 9:22:04 PM
Myles98 posted...

Exactly, I dont know why DB-RB is trying to say otherwise, like I said, theres a lot of people on this board who just say garbage then never back it up.

Thankfully I was raised to never do that, sad that girls like that are the future of our species. The pansification of our youth at hand here on GameFAQS.

DB-RB posted...

Im soft because I proved you wrong and made you resort to logical fallacies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, cute. Soft? Says the girl who cried that I wouldnt answer an irrelevant question. Youre a sad little girl, but at least I know people like you are never this brazen in real life, you need that internet anonymity to act all e-thug.

Adorable how instead of refuting what I said you tried to attack me. What kind of sissy little girl does that?

And his nC cannot a hit confirm into level one. Youre trolling is just sad.
#50DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 9:31:27 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Myles98 posted...

Exactly, I dont know why DB-RB is trying to say otherwise, like I said, theres a lot of people on this board who just say garbage then never back it up.

Thankfully I was raised to never do that, sad that girls like that are the future of our species. The pansification of our youth at hand here on GameFAQS.

DB-RB posted...

Im soft because I proved you wrong and made you resort to logical fallacies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, cute. Soft? Says the girl who cried that I wouldnt answer an irrelevant question. Youre a sad little girl, but at least I know people like you are never this brazen in real life, you need that internet anonymity to act all e-thug.

Adorable how instead of refuting what I said you tried to attack me. What kind of sissy little girl does that?

And his nC cannot a hit confirm into level one. Youre trolling is just sad.

you must be confusing me for someone else. I only replied to that topic to say you were using Dante, but it seems by this post you were using Parappa. Hmm, the choices the choices.
---