Who has the worst set of supers in the game?

#51Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 10:41:41 PM
DB-RB posted...
you must be confusing me for someone else. I only replied to that topic to say you were using Dante, but it seems by this post you were using Parappa. Hmm, the choices the choices.

Oh? Let the selective history begin eh?! Lets dance lady.

DB-RB posted...
Topic creator's username fits him nicely when he's making those long, ignorant posts.

I love how you said I made ignorant posts yet you will never ever say whats ignorant about them. You did not refute anything I said, you did not produce a rebuttal to anything, worst of all you (aside from everyone knowing you couldnt) you didnt even try to support your stance.

You basically said "lol TC is wrong but I cant say why, so im just gonna talk out of my ass and hope I have other dumb people to back me up herpderp"

So once again little one, I will ask you, since you claimed I made ignorant posts, what was ignorant. Ill wait, though ill be waiting for nothing lol.

And remember, we know this is rhetorical because just like everyone else who made a BS claim, you will NEVER produce anything of substance and you will continue on your logical fallacy trip.

DB-RB posted...
TC afraid to say the character he had used in fear of being wrong lol. He was probably using Dante if my theory is correct.

First off saying I was "Afraid"? Afraid of what you tough talking e-thugs? Lol I guess you are purposely forgetting what I and others said about the character being irrelevant because it doesnt help your sad and terrible argument eh? Of course.

Stop being so soft and step your game up, thankfully I know kids like you are never this brazen in real life.
#52PielordXPosted 2/2/2013 10:45:42 PM
I'm starting to think it might be FP, sure she has amazing hit confirms in with her level 1 but her other supers seem terrible, especially her level 3.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#53SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 10:46:33 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
DB-RB posted...
you must be confusing me for someone else. I only replied to that topic to say you were using Dante, but it seems by this post you were using Parappa. Hmm, the choices the choices.

DB-RB posted...
Topic creator's username fits him nicely when he's making those long, ignorant posts.

I love how you said I made ignorant posts yet you will never ever say whats ignorant about them. You did not refute anything I said, you did not produce a rebuttal to anything, worst of all you (aside from everyone knowing you couldnt) you didnt even try to support your stance.

You basically said "lol TC is wrong but I cant say why, so im just gonna talk out of my ass and hope I have other dumb people to back me up herpderp"

So once again little one, I will ask you, since you claimed I made ignorant posts, what was ignorant. Ill wait, though ill be waiting for nothing lol.

And remember, we know this is rhetorical because just like everyone else who made a BS claim, you will NEVER produce anything of substance and you will continue on your logical fallacy trip.

DB-RB posted...
TC afraid to say the character he had used in fear of being wrong lol. He was probably using Dante if my theory is correct.

First off saying I was "Afraid"? Afraid of what you tough talking e-thugs? Lol I guess you are purposely forgetting what I and others said about the character being irrelevant because it doesnt help your sad and terrible argument eh? Of course.

Stop being so soft and step your game up, thankfully I know kids like you are never this brazen in real life.

Your bashing him for grasping at straws and making assumptions... By grasping at straws and making assumptions.

GameFAQs never ceases to amaze.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#54DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 11:00:58 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
DB-RB posted...

DB-RB posted...

DB-RB posted...

tl;dr
http://tinyurl.com/cvdovm8
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#55_Zero_Shame_Posted 2/2/2013 11:03:52 PM
Snovvbub posted...

Your bashing him for grasping at straws and making assumptions... By grasping at straws and making assumptions.

You again? You should really not comment on an issue that you dont know the history about, you will continue to make a fool of yourself like you are doing here and to a lesser extent in the other topic.

How am I grasping at any straws and making assumptions? That person literally did everything that I menioned in that post already. Like verbaim. There are no assumptions, it literally what happened. Lmao. I would ask you to describe the grasping that you see but I am afraid you will just act like the others and never try to expand with something of substance, prove me wrong.

You see I, unlike clowns here, never make claims or assumptions that I cannot back up with something. I was raised better than that. If I have to say something I have researched it enough to the pont where I know where to stand.

You are right though, this site never ceases to amaze me.......with its ammount of *****assness.
#56DreamsaberPosted 2/2/2013 11:07:16 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
DB-RB posted...

DB-RB posted...

DB-RB posted...

cyan buck
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6217kcCS71qzga4qo1_250.gif
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#57SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 11:09:21 PM
_Zero_Shame_ posted...
Snovvbub posted...

You again? You should really not comment on an issue that you dont know the history about, you will continue to make a fool of yourself like you are doing here and to a lesser extent in the other topic.

How am I grasping at any straws and making assumptions? That person literally did everything that I menioned in that post already. Like verbaim. There are no assumptions, it literally what happened. Lmao. I would ask you to describe the grasping that you see but I am afraid you will just act like the others and never try to expand with something of substance, prove me wrong.

You see I, unlike clowns here, never make claims or assumptions that I cannot back up with something. I was raised better than that. If I have to say something I have researched it enough to the pont where I know where to stand.

You are right though, this site never ceases to amaze me.......with its ammount of *****assness.

You're assuming he's a girl, for one. You're also assuming I don't know the nature of your posts, which is incorrect, I've read most of your topics and whatnot (the 200 poster was a fun read).

You're also just repeatedly saying he can't argue, and holding onto that, which is what 'grasping at straws' refers to.

You're making a fool of yourself by insulting everyone, IE calling them clowns. Nobody will take your side if you're an ass to everyone.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#58DrunkenMegamanPosted 2/2/2013 11:14:28 PM
Myles98 posted...
_Zero_Shame_ posted...
DB-RB posted...

you could control his level 2 and his level 1 has a hit confirm.

nvm, i see you are zero_shame.

No you cannot control his level 2, he will continue moving if you dont touch a direction

His skateboard never stops, bro

The Level 2 is actually pretty easy to get at least 2 kills with (unless you're on Sandover or Black Rock Stadium or something). It's a lot easier to change direction by jumping first, then turning around in midair. Just cuz it's fast doesn't mean it's impossible to hit.

DB-RB posted...
oh, his hit confirm is circle-lvl 1. Pwnd

At first glance it seems like a hit confirm, but it actually isn't. You can roll to dodge it. The only Level 1 hit confirm Parappa really has is to forward throw someone into a wall and when they bounce off, kick them to hell.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#59GloryHypnoToadPosted 2/2/2013 11:23:44 PM
Snovvbub posted...

You're assuming he's a girl, for one. You're also assuming I don't know the nature of your posts, which is incorrect, I've read most of your topics and whatnot (the 200 poster was a fun read).

You're also just repeatedly saying he can't argue, and holding onto that, which is what 'grasping at straws' refers to.

You're making a fool of yourself by insulting everyone, IE calling them clowns. Nobody will take your side if you're an ass to everyone.

So am I automatically supposed to assume they are male then? You didnt think that one through did you. That would be just as wrong.

Further, my basis for assuming they are female is because I dont know any mean that act like that, thats not a thing men should do, make claims they could never hope to support then run away scared when confronted to justify. No man I have ever met in the real world has done that so thats why I figure they are femail.

Im saying he cant argue.......because he cant. That much has already been shown, had you actually seen the other topics you can see that too. Once again if you are as insightful as you think you are you would see that no one was able to refute what I said and try to attack me personally, thats a logical fallacy. But I like how you ignored that lol.

Lastly, you are wrong again, there were several people who agreed with me, regardless of my tone, I was only an ass to those who showed me the same courtesy first. Nice try though.

What else do you have?
#60DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 11:29:50 PM
GloryHypnoToad posted...
Snovvbub posted...

So am I automatically supposed to assume they are male then? You didnt think that one through did you. That would be just as wrong.

Further, my basis for assuming they are female is because I dont know any mean that act like that, thats not a thing men should do, make claims they could never hope to support then run away scared when confronted to justify. No man I have ever met in the real world has done that so thats why I figure they are femail.

Im saying he cant argue.......because he cant. That much has already been shown, had you actually seen the other topics you can see that too. Once again if you are as insightful as you think you are you would see that no one was able to refute what I said and try to attack me personally, thats a logical fallacy. But I like how you ignored that lol.

Lastly, you are wrong again, there were several people who agreed with me, regardless of my tone, I was only an ass to those who showed me the same courtesy first. Nice try though.

What else do you have?

you must be like 13 because you try to write smart but you misused words, spelled many wrong, and have awful grammar. I'm not a grammar nazi, but if you're trying to sound smart, write smart.

Anyway, I do not want to waste my time reading your garbage posts, so I'll just end it with this:

http://tinyurl.com/cvdovm8
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.