Who has the worst set of supers in the game?

#71DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 10:42:08 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
DB-RB posted...
you must be confusing me for someone else. I only replied to that topic to say you were using Dante, but it seems by this post you were using Parappa. Hmm, the choices the choices.

Oh? Let the selective history begin eh?! Lets dance lady.

DB-RB posted...
Topic creator's username fits him nicely when he's making those long, ignorant posts.

I love how you said I made ignorant posts yet you will never ever say whats ignorant about them. You did not refute anything I said, you did not produce a rebuttal to anything, worst of all you (aside from everyone knowing you couldnt) you didnt even try to support your stance.

You basically said "lol TC is wrong but I cant say why, so im just gonna talk out of my ass and hope I have other dumb people to back me up herpderp"

So once again little one, I will ask you, since you claimed I made ignorant posts, what was ignorant. Ill wait, though ill be waiting for nothing lol.

And remember, we know this is rhetorical because just like everyone else who made a BS claim, you will NEVER produce anything of substance and you will continue on your logical fallacy trip.

DB-RB posted...
TC afraid to say the character he had used in fear of being wrong lol. He was probably using Dante if my theory is correct.

First off saying I was "Afraid"? Afraid of what you tough talking e-thugs? Lol I guess you are purposely forgetting what I and others said about the character being irrelevant because it doesnt help your sad and terrible argument eh? Of course.

Stop being so soft and step your game up, thankfully I know kids like you are never this brazen in real life.

couldn't*
user name*
didn't*
doesn't*
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#72SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 10:42:16 PM
DB-RB posted...
Zero_Shame posted...
Myles98 posted...

His skateboard never stops, bro

Exactly, I dont know why DB-RB is trying to say otherwise, like I said, theres a lot of people on this board who just say garbage then never back it up.

Thankfully I was raised to never do that, sad that girls like that are the future of our species. The pansification of our youth at hand here on GameFAQS.

DB-RB posted...

i don't troll, you're just soft.

oh, his hit confirm is circle-lvl 1. Pwnd

Im soft because I proved you wrong and made you resort to logical fallacies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, cute. Soft? Says the girl who cried that I wouldnt answer an irrelevant question. Youre a sad little girl, but at least I know people like you are never this brazen in real life, you need that internet anonymity to act all e-thug.

Adorable how instead of refuting what I said you tried to attack me. What kind of sissy little girl does that?

And his nC cannot a hit confirm into level one. Youre trolling is just sad.

your*

WHOA JESUS CHRIST OH MY GOD

TOPIC ENDER RIGHT THERE
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#73Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 10:43:53 PM
Snovvbub posted...

I never said I was insightful, I just summed up what I read. Not sure where you fabricated that from.

Like I said, I have seen the other topics, and I think he can argue as well as you can, because neither of you really have a basis other than "You can't argue!" "No, you can't argue!" "Nou!' etc.

You're basing your argument of female behavior on personal experience, so I can say that most of the females I know carry some weight when having discussions, and it'll have the same amount of truth to it.

Can you direct me to those who agreed with you?

The insightful bit was a slight jab going off the rest of what you posted that was wrong. You are still wrong because you think he can argue. If he could then he would do that and support the things he said instead of resorting to logical fallacies. How is that hard to comprehend?

Further, your point is broken down even more by the fact that those on the other side arent even saying they can argue, they arent even trying to step up on that matter, not sure where you got that from. Theres a reason they are going out of their way, doing all they can to avoid simply producing anything that would substantiate the things they said.

Your point about women is fine as its your experience, in MY experience, I have never met a man that conducted himself in the way people here do, IE make claims then run away scared when confronted, so in MY experience, those people must be women as I have seen women do that quite often.

Sources to come in edit.
#74DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 10:46:58 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Snovvbub posted...

I never said I was insightful, I just summed up what I read. Not sure where you fabricated that from.

Like I said, I have seen the other topics, and I think he can argue as well as you can, because neither of you really have a basis other than "You can't argue!" "No, you can't argue!" "Nou!' etc.

You're basing your argument of female behavior on personal experience, so I can say that most of the females I know carry some weight when having discussions, and it'll have the same amount of truth to it.

The insightful bit was a slight jab going off the rest of what you posted that was wrong. You are still wrong because you think he can argue. If he could then he would do that and support the things he said instead of resorting to logical fallacies. How is that hard to comprehend?

Further, your point is broken down even more by the fact that those on the other side arent even saying they can argue, they arent even trying to step up on that matter, not sure where you got that from. Theres a reason they are going out of their way, doing all they can to avoid simply producing anything that would substantiate the things they said.

Your point about women is fine as its your experience, in MY experience, I have never met a man that conducted himself in the way people here do, IE make claims then run away scared when confronted, so in MY experience, those people must be women as I have seen women do that quite often.

Sources to come in edit.

aren't*
there's*

/topic.
---
#75Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 10:47:18 PM
Snovvbub posted...

Yeah, next time, you can just leave as opposed to stamping your feet on the way out. I don't mean that offensively, but it's the internet. You really don't have to give a f***.

Its more fun watching mental midgets try to come up with something to say. I like toying with people like that.

I mean its literally ALWAYS the same, clowns say things or act in a way they never would in real life, they get called out on that BS to back it up, they run away and resort to logical fallacies while doing all they can to avoid manning up.

Its quite fun for me and all the people on the subreddit, there were about 15 of us from here that made it because we saw the silliness here.

What else do you have? lol
#76Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 10:48:53 PM
DB-RB posted...

couldn't*
user name*
didn't*
doesn't*

Yeah so where are the misused words and bad grammar? The only people who care about typos are those who cant think of anything of substance to add.

Lol, you are quite terrible at this, go back to logical fallacies please.
#77SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 10:50:33 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Snovvbub posted...

Sources to come in edit.

Wether or not he can argue is a matter of opinion, because the purpose is influence and to sway opinions. You have done neither. Neither has he. So, in my unswayed opinion, you have both failed to convince me of anything. Simply saying you can argue isn't effective in the least.

According to you, I stated that I was being insightful, which never happened. that's not a 'slight jab', that's a lie.

Fair enough. Personal experience is on equal grounds.
---
#78Captain_BlaqPosted 2/2/2013 10:50:35 PM
Zero_Shame - You attract trolls like no one I have ever seen before.
---
I did it for The Rock.
#79SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 10:52:53 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Snovvbub posted...

Yeah, next time, you can just leave as opposed to stamping your feet on the way out. I don't mean that offensively, but it's the internet. You really don't have to give a f***.

Its more fun watching mental midgets try to come up with something to say. I like toying with people like that.

I mean its literally ALWAYS the same, clowns say things or act in a way they never would in real life, they get called out on that BS to back it up, they run away and resort to logical fallacies while doing all they can to avoid manning up.

Its quite fun for me and all the people on the subreddit, there were about 15 of us from here that made it because we saw the silliness here.

What else do you have? lol

1. This was not actually directed at you, as you never stated you would leave.

2. Like I said, it really does not matter, he can still leave and it won't matter because it's incredibly easy to stay anonymous on the internet.

3. Reddit? Lol.
---
#80DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 10:55:00 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
DB-RB posted...

couldn't*
user name*
didn't*
doesn't*

Yeah so where are the misused words and bad grammar? The only people who care about typos are those who cant think of anything of substance to add.

Lol, you are quite terrible at this, go back to logical fallacies please.

those aren't typos. You never used an apostraphe in any post you have made so far. That's bad grammar. Keep acting tough kid, you make me proud. Logical fallacies is misused by the way.
---