Who has the worst set of supers in the game?

#81Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 10:56:09 PM
Snovvbub posted...

Wether or not he can argue is a matter of opinion, because the purpose is influence and to sway opinions. You have done neither. Neither has he. So, in my unswayed opinion, you have both failed to convince me of anything. Simply saying you can argue isn't effective in the least.

According to you, I stated that I was being insightful, which never happened. that's not a 'slight jab', that's a lie.

Fair enough. Personal experience is on equal grounds.

Except its not a matter of opinion at all, its fact, its been displayed several times already. There is no swaying here, I never get into anything unless I know the facts. The facts here are as I stated. People attacking others personally instead of trying to refute what was said about the topic. There is no grey area here, you are not the purpose of anything.

Its not a lie at all, you come in here and the other topics thinking you have the answers when you clearly do not. I said insightful because of that, in other words, you dont know as much as you think you do, especially on this issue.

*yawn*
What else do you have?
#82Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 10:56:57 PM
Captain_Blaq posted...
Zero_Shame - You attract trolls like no one I have ever seen before.

I enjoy toying with less intelligent people too much. Its a curse.
#83DreamsaberPosted 2/2/2013 10:57:00 PM
Hey, come on DB, the apostrophe thing isn't a fair criticism. It's not his fault his computer's keys aren't functioning properly. /:
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#84SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 10:57:22 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
DB-RB posted...

couldn't*
user name*
didn't*
doesn't*

Yeah so where are the misused words and bad grammar? The only people who care about typos are those who cant think of anything of substance to add.

Lol, you are quite terrible at this, go back to logical fallacies please.

You want him to go back to invalid arguments?

I'm starting to doubt you know what a fallacy is.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#85PielordXPosted 2/2/2013 10:58:55 PM
Guys,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP3aj_f2djE
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#86Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 11:00:13 PM
Snovvbub posted...

1. This was not actually directed at you, as you never stated you would leave.

2. Like I said, it really does not matter, he can still leave and it won't matter because it's incredibly easy to stay anonymous on the internet.

3. Reddit? Lol.

1. Fair enough.
2. It matters when there are people like you that chime in on something they clear know nothing about. Further it matters when people call others trolls or make claims then run away scared when they get confronted to man up. If anything that gives more push to those on the opposite side of that punk behavior.
3. Id love for you to elaborate but we can guess where thats headed. Either way Id much rather have actual decent discussions with the 2k+ there than the crap here. Like I said, I come here for material.....which I thank you for some of the quality stuff youve provided.
#87SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 11:00:38 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Snovvbub posted...

Wether or not he can argue is a matter of opinion, because the purpose is influence and to sway opinions. You have done neither. Neither has he. So, in my unswayed opinion, you have both failed to convince me of anything. Simply saying you can argue isn't effective in the least.

According to you, I stated that I was being insightful, which never happened. that's not a 'slight jab', that's a lie.

Fair enough. Personal experience is on equal grounds.

Except its not a matter of opinion at all, its fact, its been displayed several times already. There is no swaying here, I never get into anything unless I know the facts. The facts here are as I stated. People attacking others personally instead of trying to refute what was said about the topic. There is no grey area here, you are not the purpose of anything.

Its not a lie at all, you come in here and the other topics thinking you have the answers when you clearly do not. I said insightful because of that, in other words, you dont know as much as you think you do, especially on this issue.

*yawn*
What else do you have?

For about the fifth time, I, as in ME, summed up what I, AS IN ME, read in your post. That means it's an opinion, a perspective.

And for the second time, I'm not arguing about the topic, and the reason people are attacking you personally is because you're insulting everyone.

Your entire argument revolves around disproving opinions, which is hilarious.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#88Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 11:01:58 PM
DB-RB posted...

those aren't typos. You never used an apostraphe in any post you have made so far. That's bad grammar. Keep acting tough kid, you make me proud. Logical fallacies is misused by the way.

You didnt capitalize "those". Thats not bad grammar, you are just doing all you can to try to save face.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me where I misused logical fallacies. I dont even care about the rest of your garbage ass BS, but PLEASE show me where I used that wrong.

I simply cannot wait to demolish that point.

BUt then again, we know you wont respond haha.
#89Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 11:05:03 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Zero_Shame posted...
DB-RB posted...

couldn't*
user name*
didn't*
doesn't*

Yeah so where are the misused words and bad grammar? The only people who care about typos are those who cant think of anything of substance to add.

Lol, you are quite terrible at this, go back to logical fallacies please.

You want him to go back to invalid arguments?

I'm starting to doubt you know what a fallacy is.

Really? Youre devolving into this now? Clearly that was joke that hes so terrible at this that hes better off simply going back to using logical fallacies. I guess you think that guy I quoted before truly is collecting and taking piss somewhere eh?

I would love how you think any of that relates to the usage of logical fallacies though, you and DB-RB can think of something together because I already know he wont bring anything to support that claim he made lol.

You all are like my puppets. So predictable.
#90Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 11:08:24 PM
Snovvbub posted...

For about the fifth time, I, as in ME, summed up what I, AS IN ME, read in your post. That means it's an opinion, a perspective.

And for the second time, I'm not arguing about the topic, and the reason people are attacking you personally is because you're insulting everyone.

Your entire argument revolves around disproving opinions, which is hilarious.

Its more like you are wrong for the fifth time. You dont realize that there are no opinions or perspectives here, just facts. The facts are what I already laid out, the *****assness of some here. Its like you are trying to say that 2+2=4 is just an opinion, no clown, thats a fact just like what ive been saying here.

And no, people are trying to attack me because thats easier to do than back up the things they said or simply refute what I said about the actual topic.

Your entire argument revolves around something that opinions and perspectives have no effect on, which is quite hilarious indeed.