Who has the worst set of supers in the game?

#91SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 11:12:38 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Snovvbub posted...
Zero_Shame posted...
DB-RB posted...

couldn't*
user name*
didn't*
doesn't*

Yeah so where are the misused words and bad grammar? The only people who care about typos are those who cant think of anything of substance to add.

Lol, you are quite terrible at this, go back to logical fallacies please.

You want him to go back to invalid arguments?

I'm starting to doubt you know what a fallacy is.

Really? Youre devolving into this now? Clearly that was joke that hes so terrible at this that hes better off simply going back to using logical fallacies. I guess you think that guy I quoted before truly is collecting and taking piss somewhere eh?

I would love how you think any of that relates to the usage of logical fallacies though, you and DB-RB can think of something together because I already know he wont bring anything to support that claim he made lol.

You all are like my puppets. So predictable.

This kid's god complex is so adorable.

It's like Lumi all over again. Except Lumi had meat on his bones.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#92DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 11:16:32 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
DB-RB posted...

those aren't typos. You never used an apostraphe in any post you have made so far. That's bad grammar. Keep acting tough kid, you make me proud. Logical fallacies is misused by the way.

You didnt capitalize "those". Thats not bad grammar, you are just doing all you can to try to save face.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me where I misused logical fallacies. I dont even care about the rest of your garbage ass BS, but PLEASE show me where I used that wrong.

I simply cannot wait to demolish that point.

BUt then again, we know you wont respond haha.

k
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#93Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 11:17:25 PM
Snovvbub posted...

Called it. Knew you would never be able to elaborate on things you said.

Resorting to logical fallacies so soon? Yep, just as stupid as the rest.

Your wannabe smart complex is too cute.

Youre like......well everyone else who talked a big game then ran away from producing anything of substance. I seriously would love for people like you to act like this in the real world and not exclusively on the internet, that would a reality tv show I would pay to watch haha.

Puppets are so predictable.
#94Captain_BlaqPosted 2/2/2013 11:18:22 PM
Ugh, why does this happen in every topic I click on that has more than like 75 posts?

You all are sad and should feel bad.
---
I did it for The Rock.
#95Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 11:21:09 PM
DB-RB posted...

k

Still waiting on you to back up your claim that I used logical fallacies wrong. Should be pretty easy for you to do that right?

*snicker*
#96SnovvbubPosted 2/2/2013 11:21:20 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Snovvbub posted...

Youre like......well everyone else who talked a big game then ran away from producing anything of substance. I seriously would love for people like you to act like this in the real world and not exclusively on the internet, that would a reality tv show I would pay to watch haha.

Eh, I just got bored. And like I said, Internet anonimitity. You won't even remember this topic tomorrow. That is, unless you obsess over it, like that 200 page topic of yours.

But surely that won't happen again, will it, now?
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#97DreamsaberPosted 2/2/2013 11:22:38 PM
Zero_Shame posted...

Alright.
Battles over.
Looks like you crossed the finish line, Zero.
Just one question: was this a victory? Did we gain anything from all this? How did we benefit from this discussion? There doesn't appear to be any redeemable content in these last fifty posts or so. I feel empty...
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#98CrabhammarPosted 2/2/2013 11:23:19 PM
So how about dem supers...
---
PSN: Bluechacho
I can't see your messages on the Vita! Sorry guys! :S
#99Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 11:23:21 PM
Captain_Blaq posted...
Ugh, why does this happen in every topic I click on that has more than like 75 posts?

You all are sad and should feel bad.

When you deal with people at the top of the bell curve this happens. Feel free to leave. I will stay and continue to make those emotional clowns rage because they thought they could get away with their no accountability act.
#100Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 11:26:39 PM
Snovvbub posted...

Eh, I just got bored. And like I said, Internet anonimitity. You won't even remember this topic tomorrow. That is, unless you obsess over it, like that 200 page topic of yours.

But surely that won't happen again, will it, now?

Bored? Sure. Definitely had nothing to do with the fact you had nothing of substance to add the entire time and are taking the easy way out. Lol. Internet anonymity indeed, such a boon for trashy clowns.

Whos obsessing over anything? All I see is people doing exactly what I called they would do and then them running away as usual.

Oh gamefaqs, you have aged but the brains of the trolls you hold within have not.