My rebalance list

#1NDgamer1122Posted 2/1/2013 10:36:30 AM
Just doing this for a bit of fun.

Kratos - Increase cooldown on the end neutral square chain and up square. Decrease cooldown on forward square, but keep current angle.

Parappa - Level 3 AP cost dropped from 600 AP to 575 AP. (this applies to all other cinemtic level 3s)

Fat Princess - Level 3 lasts a bit longer, and a single hit kills you. Air Soldier does not stun as long.

Sweet Tooth - Increase level 1 to 125 AP...maybe. Not sure of this. Level 2 needs to move faster with much bigger explosion radius.

Radec - No changes

Sly - Increased start up to level 1 so he can actually be knocked out of it. Make level 2 last a bit longer and move a bit faster. Slightly increased cooldown time on counter.

Drake - Increased start up time on barrel kick.

Good Cole - No changes

Evil Cole - Giga Punch charging time increased from 1 second to 5 seconds. Getting hit while charging knocks all of the charge out (but dodge canceling while you charge it retains the charge). As for the punch itself, either decrease the range, or remove the super armor, but not both. Also, level 3 needs to...not suck, somehow.

Ratchet - Can't get grabbed by the suck cannon when you are behind Ratchet. Can't get killed by Ratchet's level 1 if you touch him from behind. Make his level 3 less suckish, perhaps by making the lasers faster.

Jak - Peace Maker and Beam Reflexor increased to 10 AP per shot. Gyro Burster lasts longer and can take more than one hit before being destroyed. Needle Lazer MAYBE increased to 5 AP per needle (15 AP total). Mass Inverter stuns for long enough to hit confirm into level 1. Level 1 should cost 125 AP instead of 150. Level 2 should be 400 AP, but have an increased radius or a decreased start up, or a combination of those two to a lesser degree, and coming in contact with Dark Jak on the jump kills.

Big Daddy - Decreased start up on level 1, and reduce the AP requirement to 125 AP. Make ground pound move have less hits, but get more AP per hit to compensate (getting trapped in it is hellishly annoying right now).

Dante - Double range on guns, and/or double their AP gain.

Heihachi - Really not sure, besides reducing his level 3 AP cost.

Nariko - Decreased start up on level 1. Rotating the turret on her level 2 kills people on top of it. Slightly less time in level 3 to compensate for these changes.

Raiden - Increase cost of level 1 to 175 AP. Given how effective it is on its own, plus all of its hit confirms, this seems fair to me.

Sackboy - Decrease AP cost on level 1 to 125 AP. Electric trap start up sliiiightly increased.

Sir Dan - Level 1 AP cost decreased to 125 AP. Better tracking on level 2, and doesn't get messed up if someone is killed by the beam itself. Level 3 field time for a kill is decreased, and escaping the field does not reset the timer.

Spike - Level 1 start up slightly decreased. Level 2 goes up slanted surfaces and leaves a longer trail. AP cost of level 3 = 575 AP.

Toro - AP cost of level 3 = 575 AP

Sorry for all the Jak bias. He's my main.
#2GameGrumpsPosted 2/1/2013 10:54:36 AM
Big daddy needs more then that, also his lv1 only costs 100ap iirc

-make lv1 a big faster, if it was faster he could have a lv1 hit confirm that doesn't depend on a wall-less stage
-make the ice last forever, and do 20ap all the time. And let the freeze effect last a bit longer
- increase his walk speed, he's too slow.
- make the tornado's hitbox come out instantly
#3NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:59:39 AM
Big daddy needs more then that, also his lv1 only costs 100ap iirc

-make lv1 a big faster, if it was faster he could have a lv1 hit confirm that doesn't depend on a wall-less stage
-make the ice last forever, and do 20ap all the time. And let the freeze effect last a bit longer
- increase his walk speed, he's too slow.
- make the tornado's hitbox come out instantly

If it only costs 100 AP already, then my mistake. I thought it was 150 AP right now.

-I already said decrease the start up time, thus making it come out faster.
-Given it freezes, it really should not do 20 AP. 10 AP at best.
-Regarding his speed....eh...he probably should be slow, but it would be nice if he were a bit faster.
-Cyclone trap should definitely work instantly.
#4PrismsbladePosted 2/1/2013 11:02:28 AM
I'll only comment on two pa rappas ap reduction of his lv3 doesn't matter, because his lv2 is just that freaking awesome, and ratchets lv3 is actually amazing once you get the hang of spamming his rockets that actually have a good rate of fire, and cant be dodged. Though you may have to hold your controller awkwardly.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#5Myles98Posted 2/1/2013 11:06:44 AM
Big Daddy, Jak and Sir Dan need lots of love.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#6RobotPirteGhostPosted 2/1/2013 11:13:24 AM
I think Sweet Tooths Molotov should be changed. Make the fire still come out if the Molotov hits somebody.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#7NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:40:50 AM
I think Sweet Tooths Molotov should be changed. Make the fire still come out if the Molotov hits somebody.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. Definitely yes.

I'm going to gather input from this topic and make another topic with any updates, like Heroic did.
#8NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:41:15 AM
Big Daddy, Jak and Sir Dan need lots of love.

Yes, yes they do :c
#9TerraponPosted 2/1/2013 12:12:43 PM
Narikos lv 3 is easy to dodge for most people anyways though?? Also what about a increase to big D's lv 2 time.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#10NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:15:47 PM
Narikos lv 3 is easy to dodge for most people anyways though?? Also what about a increase to big D's lv 2 time.

Nariko's level 3 in the right hands can get like 7 kills, and pretty easily enough get each person twice. It's a little better than most level 3s. Similarly with Big Daddy's level 2, if you use the insects instead of just charging all over the place, you can certainly get 3 kills.