My rebalance list

#31NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:34:01 PM
The Suck Cannon doesn't even get you from behind. You have to pretty much be on him if anything. The only time its kind of gets you from behind is if the victim has some kind of momentum going that way.

Yes, if you're on him from behind, you still get sucked in, which is a large grievance for me due to the fact that Jak's level 1 you need to be right on top of someone to use, so I cannot punish a Ratchet who whiffed their suck cannon, and you of all people should know that Ratchet will go for a suck cannon to wall combo for his level 1.
#32PirateKing290Posted 2/1/2013 2:17:17 PM
I like it, but something could be done about Good Cole. He is too effective at air camping. Make his air down square unsafe on block.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#33IcyFlamez96Posted 2/1/2013 2:20:11 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
The Suck Cannon doesn't even get you from behind. You have to pretty much be on him if anything. The only time its kind of gets you from behind is if the victim has some kind of momentum going that way.

Yes, if you're on him from behind, you still get sucked in, which is a large grievance for me due to the fact that Jak's level 1 you need to be right on top of someone to use, so I cannot punish a Ratchet who whiffed their suck cannon, and you of all people should know that Ratchet will go for a suck cannon to wall combo for his level 1.

Ive tested it in practice mode. You can be touching his back and still not get sucked in. You have to be literally in the same spot Ratchet is standing.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#34xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/1/2013 2:34:04 PM
Doubling the AP gain on Dante?

That would be too broken. The extra range, I agree with but doubling that AP gain can potentially increase Dante's AP gain during a lengthy AP Burst combo to upwards of 170-200 AP per combo.

Trust me on this one, the guns just need more range. That's it :)
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#35jump__0Posted 2/1/2013 2:39:01 PM
Just my comments on some characters. italics are TC's post's content.

Sweet Tooth - Increase level 1 to 125 AP...maybe. Not sure of this. Level 2 needs to move faster with much bigger explosion radius.

Lv2 is self detonatable with any attack button

Radec - No changes

d2 grenades explode on contact. all grenades have a very slight hitstun increase.
Decreased startup on F1

Sly - Increased start up to level 1 so he can actually be knocked out of it. Make level 2 last a bit longer and move a bit faster. Slightly increased cooldown time on counter.

No to a longer lv 2 but speed increase is fine

Drake - Increased start up time on barrel kick.

I think the barrel is really strong and annoying but too early too say that it needs a nerf. Also, increase startup on it doesn't really do much as to why people hate on it so much.

Big Daddy - Decreased start up on level 1, and reduce the AP requirement to 125 AP. Make ground pound move have less hits, but get more AP per hit to compensate (getting trapped in it is hellishly annoying right now).

lv 1 is the speed is what it is for a reason. It's just slow enough to not combo after ice or shock.
if you mean increase the speed so much so that he could combo off it then it would be pretty stupid, unless the ap went up a lot.
Ice should
1.stay out longer
2.activate immediately on touch
3.not make opponent airborn.
Tornado needs immediate active frames.
Air F2 needs 10 ap of armor.
Ground pound is fine, it lasts less than pretty much all of raidens, nariko, or kratos's combos and majority of ap burst combos. To have a problem with how long it is doesn't make sense.

Nariko - Decreased start up on level 1. Rotating the turret on her level 2 kills people on top of it. Slightly less time in level 3 to compensate for these changes.

Her lv3 needs a movement speed boost and a jump boost. it's easily out ran on stages that are wide or have platforms. With those changes the duration should be reduced significantly; 4 or 5 seconds.I think it lasts like 13 or 14 seconds right now.
Reduced cooldown for D2 on hit to all practical time to combo into circle.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#36NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:59:57 AM
Lv2 is self detonatable with any attack button

I'm aware of this. The explosion radius still sucks.

d2 grenades explode on contact. all grenades have a very slight hitstun increase.

Mmm sure, but I'd fear for spamming. Those grenades go quite a distance, and can be shot pretty quickly.There's a reason Drake's Up Triangle shoots them more slowly and at an odd angle, but they explode on contact.

I think the barrel is really strong and annoying but too early too say that it needs a nerf. Also, increase startup on it doesn't really do much as to why people hate on it so much.

It'd make it a bit less spammable. That's my biggest goal is to cut back on spammy tactics, which is what ruins the game the most for me. I didn't want to take away Drake's schtick, though. It sets up his run n' gun, as well as his level 1 if he gets a good hit in, so all I'm doing is making it harder to use. The same reason why I nerfed Evil Cole's Giga Punch and Sackboy's Electric Trap.

Ground pound is fine, it lasts less than pretty much all of raidens, nariko, or kratos's combos and majority of ap burst combos. To have a problem with how long it is doesn't make sense.

Except that it's much easier to start, and it can trap multiple people instead of just one. And really, it would actually make Big Daddy a bit better because he doesn't have to sit there pounding away and leaving himself wide open. He'll still be open with this change, but for not as long.
#37NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:00:52 AM
Doubling the AP gain on Dante?

That would be too broken. The extra range, I agree with but doubling that AP gain can potentially increase Dante's AP gain during a lengthy AP Burst combo to upwards of 170-200 AP per combo.

Trust me on this one, the guns just need more range. That's it :)

Yeah, it's why I put in and/or, because I didn't know if that would be too broken or not. When I revise this, I'll only put in the range increase.
#38FurryyifferPosted 2/2/2013 7:49:17 AM(edited)
Imo ST should keep his current AP requirement he has for level 1 but faster startup and larger explosion for level 2, zam. I think E. Cole's Giga Punch should have a 3 second charge and shorter range on it. Nariko I agree with her level 1 and 2 buffs but I dont think her level 3 should be nerfed in exchange for giving her other two supers some much needed help.

Just my thoughts

Edited for major grammar and sentence structure flubs
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.