How would you guys feel about Radec having a Level 1 hitconfirm?

#21ZanooooPosted 2/1/2013 12:09:07 PM
You can use j.U1 on a grounded opponent as a hitconfirm into level1, but this doesn't work on every char. only seems to hit "tall" characters like sweet tooth and whoever might be his height. It j.U1 whiffs on kratos, parappa, etc lol.

Also this is in no way a GOOD or reliable hitconfirm, but it does work.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#22TerraponPosted 2/1/2013 12:15:34 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Funumbalist posted...
Can't you hit confirm level 1 from side circle?

It has really tight timing and you can't HC into Forward Circle.

So if this doesn't count then alot of characters don't... like jak and his hard HC.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#23Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:19:06 PM
Terrapon posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Funumbalist posted...
Can't you hit confirm level 1 from side circle?

It has really tight timing and you can't HC into Forward Circle.

So if this doesn't count then alot of characters don't... like jak and his hard HC.

The thing is, if Jak lands the backwards WC, he's GONNA get that kill. With the stun grenade, they have a good chance of flipping out of the stun too early.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#24boy_luckPosted 2/1/2013 12:20:26 PM
atopthemountain posted...
boy_luck posted...
I recently started to play him and in my experience, he's a very well-rounded character with pros and cons. Tbh, his lvl1 is extremely good as is, and imo, a hitconfirm would make him a bit too OP.

i disagree...a HC and a move that allows to attack downward (a la sweettooth) would give him a reasonable increase of viablity in a fight

Well, if you put it that way, then yes, an hc like that would be nice.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#25KindertotenwaldPosted 2/1/2013 12:21:45 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Okay, clearly I'm the suckiest Radec on the face of the Earth :P The Side Circle Grenade isn't really reliable unless you already have the Level 1 prepped. It's like Sly's counter into Level 1; sometimes they get lucky and tech out.

Wallbounces are just insanely hard to pull off and literally everyone except Sweet Tooth and Nariko can land a Level 1 on a wall-less flying opponent with ease.

Are you using a.F1 and U2?

Yep. I use all the Radec tricks. My favorite weapon is the Flamethrower; FANTASTIC for catching rolls. I use S,S into Up Grab into Air SS into uT (can't do it twice :/)

The only move people LOVE that I don't use is the sticky nade launcher. Wooooow, 20 AP, hooray ;>_>

The main use is to get combo characters off of him, like Raiden, also if you have your back to a wall you can shoot the wall and it will stick.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#26Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:31:38 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Okay, clearly I'm the suckiest Radec on the face of the Earth :P The Side Circle Grenade isn't really reliable unless you already have the Level 1 prepped. It's like Sly's counter into Level 1; sometimes they get lucky and tech out.

Wallbounces are just insanely hard to pull off and literally everyone except Sweet Tooth and Nariko can land a Level 1 on a wall-less flying opponent with ease.

Yep. I use all the Radec tricks. My favorite weapon is the Flamethrower; FANTASTIC for catching rolls. I use S,S into Up Grab into Air SS into uT (can't do it twice :/)

The only move people LOVE that I don't use is the sticky nade launcher. Wooooow, 20 AP, hooray ;>_>

The main use is to get combo characters off of him, like Raiden, also if you have your back to a wall you can shoot the wall and it will stick.

Then I use Down Square or Jesus Flamethrower.

God damn, Radec is fun to play as.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#27Bahamut_ShinPosted 2/1/2013 1:02:29 PM
Crabhammar posted...

then you don't use it right, the sticky grenade is no mean to be used in direct combat.

I use it when my opponents are on an slant aka where the machine gun can not land it's 3 hits, plus if you shoot it once in a while in combo based character they will never get to finish they combos.

or if the opponent know that they can block/dodge the explosion you can try to grab them when they try to do it or just run.

plus it does 30 Ap: 10 when stuck 20 when exploit
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#28atopthemountainPosted 2/3/2013 6:53:41 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Crabhammar posted...

i like it because
a) its like a stealthier sniper shot (and slightly faster)
b) in a FFA you can nail all your opponents then take pot shots
c) it interrupts combo heavy characters....they can muscle thru it, roll or block but...
d) if they do then they are wiiiiide open for throw combos....which i like doing w radec....

i cant do it twice either btw :)
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#29LightEcoSagePosted 2/3/2013 7:01:04 PM
Smh..... he does have a HC.

Please do research before claiming you think somebody have or doesn't have something :/

His level 2 has a HC and so does his level 1.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#30IcyFlamez96Posted 2/3/2013 7:05:22 PM
I swear what is it with people saying that giving characters who don't have a HC a HC would be OP? Are you kidding me? Half the cast has simple hit confirms and some how letting Dan's up Square combo into his arrow or giving Radec a HC would be OP. It blows my mind.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K