Nariko d2 to n3 and is she OP?

#1TerraponPosted 2/1/2013 1:46:10 PM(edited)
Does d2 to n3 actually connect? be useful. my friends are sort of jerks when i use nariko. they tell each other what to do when im comboing them or say "just hold block". Even worse is that in a FFA match i start her air combo and the other two players stop what their doing to stop my combo. one of my friends also uses the number 1 best player in FFA ranked world stats that uses nariko as an excuse to call her op. I know she isn't OP soooo.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#2PielordXPosted 2/1/2013 1:43:41 PM
It combos when you're fairly close AND time it right.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#3CrabhammarPosted 2/1/2013 1:44:06 PM
And she is NOT overpowered.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 2/1/2013 1:47:05 PM(edited)
i just air dodge downward and she cant do the air grab. you fast fall with invincibility frames.
#5Terrapon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:47:47 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i just air dodge downward and she cant do the air grab. you fast fall with invincibility frames.

shhh
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#6Garfield64Posted 2/1/2013 2:01:51 PM
SoCal finals

Top 4

Nariko
Kratos
Sackboy
Nariko
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#7jump__0Posted 2/1/2013 2:07:15 PM
One set of the finals for a extremely new game doesn't mean much.

Anyways yes, it combos regardless of how far the opponent is as well. However it's a 1 frame link which is near impossible to make.
Don't bother trying it online, any lag will just make it go from horrendously unreliable to impossible.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#8Terrapon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:42:00 PM
how do i use s2 effectively? its probably by least used move.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#9DHG_SweepPosted 2/1/2013 2:48:15 PM
Dont listen to retro. You can't tech down if your comboing right. If theyre able to tech down then your doing it wrong, most likely spacing your air u2 wrong. And like stated earlier while technically possible to link d2 to n3 the timing is so small bthat you can't rely on it. The only time I use s2 is after n3 to set up a lvl1. Every other situation to use it there's a better option whether it be j.u1 or counter.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#10jump__0Posted 2/1/2013 2:48:15 PM
you don't. Or at least I don't.
Startup is lame on it and the follow up is pathetic.

Narkio is negative on most of her attacks. It doesn't help that the yellow cancel ring comes out so late that it can't lead to any kind of decent mind game.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX