People in Ranked games are desperate for winning.

#1LightEcoSagePosted 2/1/2013 8:32:41 PM
They'll spam constantly every chance they get, use super while your fighting others, run away after getting a certain amount of kills, air camp, and most of all KILL CONFIRMS EVERY SINGLE TIME, etc.

The online gets more and more broken gradually. This is why there must be a stocked/time FFA for a little more balance and Jak getting his Mas Inverter into his Level 1 HC back.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#2--crashbfanPosted 2/1/2013 8:33:23 PM
I beat you in FFA earlier, you were 4th place LOL
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#3CrabhammarPosted 2/1/2013 8:35:50 PM
Mas Inverter
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4KindertotenwaldPosted 2/1/2013 8:37:39 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
They'll spam constantly every chance they get, use super while your fighting others, run away after getting a certain amount of kills, air camp, and most of all KILL CONFIRMS EVERY SINGLE TIME, etc.

The online gets more and more broken gradually. This is why there must be a stocked/time FFA for a little more balance and Jak getting his Mas Inverter into his Level 1 HC back.

Everything there is fine although running away after kills is really annoying even though I do it aswell.

What I can't stand is the toro glitch.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#5blazin640Posted 2/1/2013 8:46:19 PM
they have to kill you while you are attacking others. There aint no honor in FFA boy!
---
There goes my free time
#6LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:01:39 PM
blazin640 posted...
they have to kill you while you are attacking others. There aint no honor in FFA boy!

-_-
---
#7SMP_hehwatPosted 2/1/2013 9:03:39 PM
blazin640 posted...

i always do this lol. fat princes lv 1 while your in throw animation
---
2852 7052 2334 friend code for 3ds
PSN X-Gamblerz (Fat Princess)
#8LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:04:09 PM
--crashbfan posted...

Hmm lets see...

Jak + not so good Ap gain + limited time + FFA + (you spamming all everyday every sec) = worst match up for Jak.

Jak was obviously not made for that game type. Its like you people don't think before talking. I only play with him in ranked because of my fan'ism reasons.
---
#9blazin640Posted 2/1/2013 9:07:26 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
--crashbfan posted...

Hmm lets see...

Jak + not so good Ap gain + limited time + FFA + (you spamming all everyday every sec) = worst match up for Jak.

Jak was obviously not made for that game type. Its like you people don't think before talking. I only play with him in ranked because of my fan'ism reasons.

He is right. Comparing Sackboy to Jak, when Sackboy has an AP burst combo AND a hitconfirm.

I always just use my level 3 when I do Jak FFA. 6 kills, no deaths, win.
---
There goes my free time
#10IcyFlamez96Posted 2/1/2013 9:13:35 PM
I love how you named all of the viable strategies of winning a FFA in your original post.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K