People in Ranked games are desperate for winning.

#21boy_luckPosted 2/1/2013 8:55:43 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
They'll spam constantly every chance they get, use super while your fighting others, run away after getting a certain amount of kills, air camp, and most of all KILL CONFIRMS EVERY SINGLE TIME, etc.

The online gets more and more broken gradually. This is why there must be a stocked/time FFA for a little more balance and Jak getting his Mas Inverter into his Level 1 HC back.

While I kinda agree with you that online ranked is getting awful, you can't be serious, right? So people are supposed to wait for you to finish your combo to kill you? I'm sorry, but if you get distracted while comboing others, you deserve to get killed.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#22IcyFlamez96Posted 2/1/2013 8:56:01 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
How'd you get all that out of "I'm sure that's how Superbot plays"?

From your other 'other comments'

xD!

smh...

Oh... Lol, well still, I never said that.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#23LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:09:04 PM
boy_luck posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
They'll spam constantly every chance they get, use super while your fighting others, run away after getting a certain amount of kills, air camp, and most of all KILL CONFIRMS EVERY SINGLE TIME, etc.

The online gets more and more broken gradually. This is why there must be a stocked/time FFA for a little more balance and Jak getting his Mas Inverter into his Level 1 HC back.

While I kinda agree with you that online ranked is getting awful, you can't be serious, right? So people are supposed to wait for you to finish your combo to kill you? I'm sorry, but if you get distracted while comboing others, you deserve to get killed.

Hmm you don't seem to understand that part. Ok first off did I say that? What I meant was some people only try and kill you by waiting for the other person to take action by combo'ing you and then use super. Like some will stay there distance then use their super after the combo takes place...

Now think about that...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#24wwinterj25Posted 2/1/2013 9:21:12 PM(edited)
- Free For All
- People steal kills
- People kill how they want
- People play to win
- People can use cheap tactics
- People can rage quit
- You will get beat
- You find out some players are better than you
- Kratos

I'm not sure why this is. People killing me is just plain wrong. Have some respect and let me kill you with a character who is just good for spamming riffle or w/e the gun is called. Don't play how you want to and whatever you do don't beat me or I'll send hate mail!

Inb4don'tunderstnd, read topic, hate me and so on.

#Getgoodorgetlost
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#25LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:35:07 PM(edited)
wwinterj25 posted...
- Free For All
- People steal kills
- People kill how they want
- People play to win
- People can use cheap tactics
- People can rage quit
- You will get beat
- You find out some players are better than you
- Kratos

I'm not sure why this is. People killing me is just plain wrong. Have some respect and let me kill you with a character who is just good for spamming riffle or w/e the gun is called. Don't play how you want to and whatever you do don't beat me or I'll send hate mail!

Inb4don'tunderstnd, read topic, hate me and so on.

#Getgoodorgetlost

Never seize to amaze me with your smart, immature and ignorant replies. How old are you because this is ridiculous. On the fact most other people have started over you are certainly not one of them. Still the same brat with no rational statements ever when in replying to me. Always finds a need to insult me whether its through direct, indirect or sarcastic insults. Just sad, truly sad...

Now lets see. I never said I sucked or was losing a lot of games so your little #- is irrelevant.
#UnderstandandComprehendTopicOrGetLost

Also never said I sent hatemails either so yeah.. Interesting,
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader