How do you feel about fluke kills?

#1Myles98Posted 2/2/2013 6:31:48 AM(edited)
For example, if you fall into a hole and when you respawn someone drops everything just to come super you.

What is your opinion on these kills and/or people who do this?
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#2SelitePosted 2/2/2013 5:47:36 AM
Angered.

People should be able to hit confirm into a kill or not at all.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#3jeremy21642Posted 2/2/2013 6:19:14 AM
I feel silly for falling into a giant hole.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#4Myles98(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:32:55 AM
I edited my original post because I worded it wrong and people are not giving what I asked.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
#5DopplesPosted 2/2/2013 6:47:51 AM
Indifferent. If you fall into a hole, you probably deserved to be punished for it.
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#6LeagultPosted 2/2/2013 6:57:52 AM
Oh well.
#7SerpitPosted 2/2/2013 7:56:25 AM
Dopples posted...
Indifferent. If you fall into a hole, you probably deserved to be punished for it.

Seriously. Especially if it's timed or kill limit, it's a rather natural reaction to try and get an easy kill if the opportunity presents itself.
---
The game is a lie: http://stilldelayed.ytmnd.com/
Everybody do the Overdrive! http://i.imgur.com/MMl5G.jpg
#8ArethaiPosted 2/2/2013 8:00:52 AM
Is it still a fluke if I spend half the match knocking my opponent into the water in Sandover village with ST's aerial D2 so the fish eats them?
#9Myles98(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:13:24 AM
Arethai posted...
Is it still a fluke if I spend half the match knocking my opponent into the water in Sandover village with ST's aerial D2 so the fish eats them?

Most people should be able to avoid the fish unless you time it really well
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR