About the DLC patch...

#1DavidgraymanPosted 2/2/2013 9:09:19 AM
Has anyone at Superbot stated whether or not they actually going to buff/nerf characters in addition to the kat/Emmett patch. I assume that the kratos nerf that was alluded to awhile back was going to come with the DLC but now I'm not so sure...
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSABR board.
#2Exo_IcarusPosted 2/2/2013 9:12:27 AM
Didn't they say that the update nerfed Kratos' forward square by reducing the angle in which he can snag you right out of the air? Nothing seems to have changed there. He still flicks those things at a 70 degree angle and gets you everytime.
#3Davidgrayman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:18:35 AM
Exo_Icarus posted...
Didn't they say that the update nerfed Kratos' forward square by reducing the angle in which he can snag you right out of the air? Nothing seems to have changed there. He still flicks those things at a 70 degree angle and gets you everytime.

I normally dodge/block that move anyway, his 3x square move is my biggest gripe due to the super fast recovery time that makes it safe on block or hit.
---
#4SmallSpockPosted 2/2/2013 9:21:03 AM
Davidgrayman posted...
Has anyone at Superbot stated whether or not they actually going to buff/nerf characters in addition to the Emmett patch. I assume that the kratos nerf that was alluded to awhile back was going to come with the DLC but now I'm not so sure...

Logically, going by Superbot's track record, they'll cave in and nerf something that does not need to be nerfed.
---
http://w11.zetaboards.com/New_Super_Smash_Pros/online/
Looking for a fun place? Go to New Super Smash pros.
#5Davidgrayman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:23:13 AM
SmallSpock posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Has anyone at Superbot stated whether or not they actually going to buff/nerf characters in addition to the Emmett patch. I assume that the kratos nerf that was alluded to awhile back was going to come with the DLC but now I'm not so sure...

Logically, going by Superbot's track record, they'll cave in and nerf something that does not need to be nerfed.

The fanboy in me wants to get mad, but unfortunately your right...sigh...
---
#6C_zero23Posted 2/2/2013 9:23:55 AM
Can't wait for the dlc
#7PrismsbladePosted 2/2/2013 9:27:18 AM
SmallSpock posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

If it makes the game better in the end it doesn't matter.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.