What is more your style in this game? Mobility or Combo-ability?

#1PielordXPosted 2/2/2013 12:41:40 PM
Mobility or Combo-ability - Results (42 votes)
100% Mobility (Characters that can move all over the place, usually hit n run)
14.29% (6 votes)
75% Mobility 25% Combo-ability (Can combo but not that well)
40.48% (17 votes)
25% Mobility 75% Combo-ability (Combos well and has some mobility to them)
16.67% (7 votes)
100% Combo-ability (Touch of dead Y'all)
2.38% (1 votes)
Crashbfan's alts have mediocre sackboys too
26.19% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
No, both is not an option.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#2blaze19_0XPosted 2/2/2013 12:46:55 PM
100% Combo ability is impossible against good players in this game...they'll always be in the air so your true combo ability is severely nerfed. You need mobility and great reads to actually catch them on the ground so really, one doesn't work without the other.
#3CrabhammarPosted 2/2/2013 12:49:36 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
100% Combo ability is impossible against good players in this game...they'll always be in the air so your true combo ability is severely nerfed. You need mobility and great reads to actually catch them on the ground so really, one doesn't work without the other.

Fat Princess' air nS sends you to the floor, Good Cole can get AP bursts out of (low) airborne opponents AND send them to the floor, etc.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4DavidgraymanPosted 2/2/2013 12:51:42 PM
Heavy hitters like ST and Mr. Bubbles
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSABR board.
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 2/2/2013 12:51:44 PM
I don't care too much about mobility, but I prefer it over combo stuff, since I can't remember combos.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#6blaze19_0XPosted 2/2/2013 12:52:18 PM
Crabhammar posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Fat Princess' air nS sends you to the floor, Good Cole can get AP bursts out of (low) airborne opponents AND send them to the floor, etc.

FP's nS sends you to the floor but doesn't true combo, it just causes a hard knockdown. I agree with Good Cole, I think he's one of the best characters for that reason alone, he's like the only character that can reliably AP burst airborne opponents which is very significant in this air based game.

Anyway, to get those things to work you still need great mobility in the first place which was my point.
#7Rlaur2Posted 2/2/2013 12:59:47 PM
I like to spam.
---
-_-
#8KindertotenwaldPosted 2/2/2013 1:11:29 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

FP's nS sends you to the floor but doesn't true combo, it just causes a hard knockdown. I agree with Good Cole, I think he's one of the best characters for that reason alone, he's like the only character that can reliably AP burst airborne opponents which is very significant in this air based game.

Anyway, to get those things to work you still need great mobility in the first place which was my point.

It doesn't matter when it gives you a chance to get them in the tech chase.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#9judgementaeonPosted 2/2/2013 1:12:20 PM
I focus more on mobility, I kinda suck at combos T_T
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D