Does Parappa have a hit confirm?

#1Pokeman718Posted 2/2/2013 1:07:31 PM
I hear everyone in this game has a hit confirm except for Jak and someone else that I can't remember now. Nariko I think?

Anyway, what's Parappa's?
---
3DS FC: 1547-5357-4163
#2judgementaeonPosted 2/2/2013 1:08:30 PM
Idk D:
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D
#3GrindRaXcessPosted 2/2/2013 1:10:43 PM
The Mic Grab (neutral Circle) can be "comboed" into a lv1 super but ppl can dodge it.
It works well in FFA imo when u grab more than one person.
---
PSN: AxiomPwns
Main: Big Daddy, Fat Princess
#4PielordXPosted 2/2/2013 1:11:30 PM
tap u1 to A.f2 into lvl 1. It doesn't work on small characters though.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#5crashbfan--Posted 2/2/2013 1:12:45 PM
Parappa can hit confirm his level 1 off a throw, but you have to have very good aim. You can do a side throw in the middle of small practice stage, then do a level 1 when they hit the wall and come back to you. That's roughly the distance you would have to throw them.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#6judgementaeonPosted 2/2/2013 1:13:48 PM
crashbfan-- posted...
Parappa can hit confirm his level 1 off a throw, but you have to have very good aim. You can do a side throw in the middle of small practice stage, then do a level 1 when they hit the wall and come back to you. That's roughly the distance you would have to throw them.

Why do you have so many alts? (According to everyone else, I've only seen this one and 1 other)
---
#7Pokeman718(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:17:50 PM
PielordX posted...

what's A.f2?
---
3DS FC: 1547-5357-4163
#8ZanooooPosted 2/2/2013 1:24:11 PM
Pokeman718 posted...
PielordX posted...

what's A.f2?

air forward triangle
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#9KindertotenwaldPosted 2/2/2013 1:24:59 PM
judgementaeon posted...
crashbfan-- posted...

Why do you have so many alts? (According to everyone else, I've only seen this one and 1 other)

I know he has 3, also I read confirm as condom I was like wtf is Gfaqs doing now lol.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#10judgementaeonPosted 2/2/2013 1:26:30 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
judgementaeon posted...
crashbfan-- posted...

I know he has 3, also I read confirm as condom I was like wtf is Gfaqs doing now lol.

XD That's weird lol
---