Does Parappa have a hit confirm?

#11SimsyasPosted 2/2/2013 1:28:04 PM
You can down-tech out of that hit confirm. Just hold down and you will fall so fast that PaRa can't hit you with air forward triangle.
#12Zero_ShamePosted 2/2/2013 8:15:53 PM
Parappa does not have a non gimmick Hit Confirm into a level one.
#13CrabhammarPosted 2/8/2013 7:33:31 PM
I'm going to hijack this topic. I've been working looooong hard hours in the lab looking for a Level 1 HC. Sadly, there isn't one. There are a good bazillion setups, though:

-Side Square
-Light Up Square
-Up Throw
-Neutral Circle
-Neutral Square (one or two punches)

You can also string these into comboes to catch an opponent off guard. For example: sC, nC, dS, sS, light uS, a second light uS, blast the Level 1 and pray they didn't see it coming. Seriously though, Parappa is LITERALLY the only character with no setup. Radec has the shock grendade. Nariko has the air disk. Jak has the corner Wave Concussor (and the backwards one!). Big Daddy has the corner down throw trap (which is technically escapable, but still pretty difficult to do.
#14SpacePirateKhanPosted 2/8/2013 7:57:20 PM
judgementaeon posted...
crashbfan-- posted...
Parappa can hit confirm his level 1 off a throw, but you have to have very good aim. You can do a side throw in the middle of small practice stage, then do a level 1 when they hit the wall and come back to you. That's roughly the distance you would have to throw them.

Why do you have so many alts? (According to everyone else, I've only seen this one and 1 other)

If I'm not mistaken (haven't been around often lately), he's been banned/warned... a lot.. XD
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#15KindertotenwaldPosted 2/8/2013 7:58:29 PM
Crabhammar posted...
I'm going to hijack this topic. I've been working looooong hard hours in the lab looking for a Level 1 HC. Sadly, there isn't one. There are a good bazillion setups, though:

-Side Square
-Light Up Square
-Up Throw
-Neutral Circle
-Neutral Square (one or two punches)

You can also string these into comboes to catch an opponent off guard. For example: sC, nC, dS, sS, light uS, a second light uS, blast the Level 1 and pray they didn't see it coming. Seriously though, Parappa is LITERALLY the only character with no setup. Radec has the shock grendade. Nariko has the air disk. Jak has the corner Wave Concussor (and the backwards one!). Big Daddy has the corner down throw trap (which is technically escapable, but still pretty difficult to do.

Delay wake up
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#16Rlaur2Posted 2/8/2013 8:21:47 PM
Pretty sure he has one using a wall bounce.
---
-_-
#17CrabhammarPosted 2/8/2013 8:23:17 PM
rlaur2 posted...

The window of throwing area is ridiculously small though :V
#18Rlaur2Posted 2/8/2013 8:28:06 PM
Can't be too bad, I see Parappas do it in real games all the time, in a whole bunch of different maps too.
---
-_-
#19DarkECOJakPosted 2/8/2013 8:38:46 PM
Crabhammar posted...
rlaur2 posted...

The window of throwing area is ridiculously small though :V

But it's incredibly easy to judge. At least for me.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#20PirateKing290Posted 2/8/2013 8:41:19 PM
The wall bounce one isn't too bad. YOu just have to learn the spacing.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer