Even the gamegrumps don't like this game

#61Charizard18Posted 2/3/2013 5:23:29 PM
Enyalb posted...
Also to those complaining about the parts where GG are just like "WHAT DO I DO, WHERE DO I GO?!" and whatnot, you should blame Barry for not cutting those parts out.

Doesn't change the fact that they have no idea what they're doing.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#62EnyalbPosted 2/3/2013 5:32:06 PM
Charizard18 posted...
Enyalb posted...
Also to those complaining about the parts where GG are just like "WHAT DO I DO, WHERE DO I GO?!" and whatnot, you should blame Barry for not cutting those parts out.

Which proves my point it can be simply edited out. Less painful to the eyes that way.
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#63CamelJames28Posted 2/3/2013 6:24:18 PM
Enyalb posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Enyalb posted...

Which proves my point it can be simply edited out. Less painful to the eyes that way.

IT'S FUNNIER WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. That's the point.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WX6rS.gif http://i.imgur.com/TUTdw.gif
#64RainbowsaurusPosted 2/3/2013 6:27:16 PM
Eh, I never found the clueless thing to be funny. That's why I can't stand watching people like Tobuscus.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#65FoolMeNeverPosted 2/3/2013 6:27:34 PM
CamelJames28 posted...
Enyalb posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Enyalb posted...

IT'S FUNNIER WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. That's the point.

No it isn't. That's generally their least funniest parts, and I honestly do like Game Grumps. You can have humor without looking/sounding like complete morons and complain about things that are right in front of your face.