Who should I main next?

#1KindertotenwaldPosted 2/2/2013 5:16:53 PM
Who should I go with? - Results (47 votes)
Radec
51.06% (24 votes)
Jak
48.94% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So yeah what route should I go?

I will be using them in high level 1v1 and 2v2 play even if I can't quite play consistently at that level just yet, I suppose I will also use them for FFA but that doesn't matter.

I know both require a lot of work but that also doesn't matter.

I am more inclined to go with Jak atm as he is a strong 1v1 character and is a more plausible 2v2 partner, but I am not quite sure yet.

I would like to hear from everyone but any input of the mains of these characters would be helpful.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#2Myles98Posted 2/2/2013 5:18:23 PM
Jak.
Because you lack skill to use Radec
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#3CrabhammarPosted 2/2/2013 5:19:37 PM
We have enough damn Jaks already.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4p1793aPosted 2/2/2013 5:19:46 PM
Radec's much better up close than people give him credit for. Use him
---
BAAAAATTLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!
#5Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:20:26 PM
Crabhammar posted...

What 2? :S
---
#6LightEcoSagePosted 2/2/2013 5:20:51 PM
If you go with Jak. Just know its a long far road to becoming good with him and that he still has many faults and weaknesses(in this game).

Stay out of Ranked FFA as Jak. Everything else will be fine. Jak is to easily punishable and that will make your rank go down a lot if you was to do ranked FFA.

My advice is "golden", because you know I main Jak of course and have been doing so since launch non stop...

Btw can you name which game I got "golden" from lol?
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#7LightEcoSagePosted 2/2/2013 5:21:45 PM
Crabhammar posted...

I honestly finally for the first time ever actually agree with "this guy".
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#8TheBlackAce222Posted 2/2/2013 5:22:47 PM
The Colonel > Jak
---
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice
#9Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:25:33 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
If you go with Jak. Just know its a long far road to becoming good with him and that he still has many faults and weaknesses(in this game).

Stay out of Ranked FFA as Jak. Everything else will be fine. Jak is to easily punishable and that will make your rank go down a lot if you was to do ranked FFA.

My advice is "golden", because you know I main Jak of course and have been doing so since launch non stop...

You do I am the person you play 2v2 with quite abit? Ofcourse I know you main Jak lol.

I already know what I should do with him, its just hard to put it into practice, prehaps you could show me at some stage?

Also I cannot but it feels familar
---
#10FishyGoodness12Posted 2/2/2013 5:28:06 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

Persona 4 the golden

or Uncharted, golden abyss
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.