Ethan Waber for DLC

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 2/2/2013 7:53:25 PM
I'm not expecting anyone to know who this guy is.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#2CrabhammarPosted 2/2/2013 7:54:18 PM(edited)
GO ONLINE :V
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#3DB-RBPosted 2/2/2013 7:55:35 PM
who?
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#4IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:59:20 PM
Crabhammar posted...
GO ONLINE :V

Dat homework is killin me right now :|
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#5THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 2/2/2013 8:00:50 PM
I'm trying to forget the year I wasted playing Phantasy Star Universe on 360 and the TC has to remind me of that horrible character....

Yeah I was there back in the beginning and quit after the expasion.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#6TheBlackAce222Posted 2/2/2013 8:04:47 PM
I loved PSU.
Though i had it on the ps2 and could never play online so i didnt have the full experience.
It was fun though.
---
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice
#7IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:06:51 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
I'm trying to forget the year I wasted playing Phantasy Star Universe on 360 and the TC has to remind me of that horrible character....

Yeah I was there back in the beginning and quit after the expasion.

You don't understand how much I played that game =D

Me and my friends would wake up soooo early before school just to get on. It was TONS of fun. And we were only playing the online demo lol. I played that for like a year and a half.

The only reason I was urged to make this topic is because I just figured out the Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming to Vita! It looks soooo good :D.

But yeah, story mode? It was okay. I didn't care for Ethan much either.
---
#8DopplesPosted 2/2/2013 8:07:08 PM
I loved playing PSU online. I hate Ethan. So no. :I
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#9THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 2/2/2013 8:11:01 PM
Online was go Cast or Get the hell out.... They were OP. I loved my Cast Hunter.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#10IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:12:36 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Online was go Cast or Get the hell out.... They were OP. I loved my Cast Hunter.

I ended up using all the classes. The more melee oriented one was the funnest to me though. I forgot whtheyat were called.
---