Sly Cooper in the hardest Arcade mode is balls off the walls

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Sly Cooper in the hardest Arcade mode is balls off the walls
4 years ago#1
I played through it as Drake on the hardest difficulty (All-star or whatever) and HOT DAMN is Sly hard. The dude is invisible for 90% of the fight, and whenever he hits you, he steals half of your super bar. I finally beat him by spamming punch until I got my level 3, but holy piss.

The AI for literally every other character is easy to kill, but Sly is god-tier. I can't even figure out how to do the things he did. How do you stay invisible for the WHOLE FIGHT?
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
4 years ago#2
1) Go to corner
2) Keep Air Down Circling
3) ???
4) Profit!
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
4 years ago#3
Its not even the highest difficulty AFAIK lmao.

*Hold L1
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
4 years ago#4
Emoglobin posted...
I played through it as Drake on the hardest difficulty (All-star or whatever) and HOT DAMN is Sly hard. The dude is invisible for 90% of the fight, and whenever he hits you, he steals half of your super bar. I finally beat him by spamming punch until I got my level 3, but holy piss.

The AI for literally every other character is easy to kill, but Sly is god-tier. I can't even figure out how to do the things he did. How do you stay invisible for the WHOLE FIGHT?

That and his level 1 super makes me scared to fight him. That battle was scarring. Real sly players arent too bothersome but a well versed sly player could POTENTIA LLY be even more crazier than the ai sly.
God, sly scares the living pingas out of me.
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
4 years ago#5
dadkwashere posted...
Emoglobin posted...

That and his level 1 super makes me scared to fight him. That battle was scarring. Real sly players arent too bothersome but a well versed sly player could POTENTIA LLY be even more crazier than the ai sly.
God, sly scares the living pingas out of me.

Honestly, I let him hit me a bunch of times so he would get his level 2. His level 1 is terrifying and it covers half the goddamn stage. His level 2 is something I can handle.
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Sly Cooper in the hardest Arcade mode is balls off the walls

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived