Sly Cooper in the hardest Arcade mode is balls off the walls

#1EmoglobinPosted 2/2/2013 9:50:40 PM
I played through it as Drake on the hardest difficulty (All-star or whatever) and HOT DAMN is Sly hard. The dude is invisible for 90% of the fight, and whenever he hits you, he steals half of your super bar. I finally beat him by spamming punch until I got my level 3, but holy piss.

The AI for literally every other character is easy to kill, but Sly is god-tier. I can't even figure out how to do the things he did. How do you stay invisible for the WHOLE FIGHT?
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#2CrabhammarPosted 2/2/2013 9:53:07 PM
1) Go to corner
2) Keep Air Down Circling
3) ???
4) Profit!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#3KindertotenwaldPosted 2/2/2013 9:53:20 PM
Its not even the highest difficulty AFAIK lmao.

*Hold L1
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#4dadkwasherePosted 2/2/2013 10:18:50 PM
Emoglobin posted...
I played through it as Drake on the hardest difficulty (All-star or whatever) and HOT DAMN is Sly hard. The dude is invisible for 90% of the fight, and whenever he hits you, he steals half of your super bar. I finally beat him by spamming punch until I got my level 3, but holy piss.

The AI for literally every other character is easy to kill, but Sly is god-tier. I can't even figure out how to do the things he did. How do you stay invisible for the WHOLE FIGHT?

That and his level 1 super makes me scared to fight him. That battle was scarring. Real sly players arent too bothersome but a well versed sly player could POTENTIA LLY be even more crazier than the ai sly.
God, sly scares the living pingas out of me.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#5Emoglobin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:30:56 PM
dadkwashere posted...
Emoglobin posted...

That and his level 1 super makes me scared to fight him. That battle was scarring. Real sly players arent too bothersome but a well versed sly player could POTENTIA LLY be even more crazier than the ai sly.
God, sly scares the living pingas out of me.

Honestly, I let him hit me a bunch of times so he would get his level 2. His level 1 is terrifying and it covers half the goddamn stage. His level 2 is something I can handle.
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"