A whiffed giga punch really needs to be punishable

#11blaze19_0XPosted 2/2/2013 11:39:01 PM
It's already unsafe on block.
#12Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:44:35 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

Thats the point. It shouldnt be safe if you whiff it man.
---
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess.999 Sly. Done with Sly maybe
#13blaze19_0XPosted 2/3/2013 12:26:29 AM(edited)
Heroicmedic92 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

My point is as long as you block it, it can be punished and rather easily. Even characters that don't have fast normals can just grab instantly after blocking it.

Yes, it has virtually no ending lag if he outright misses it and this is pretty dumb. But in the grand scope of things I don't see that as a big issue because this is such an air based game (and if it hits in the air, it causes normal knockback no crumple).

At most I'd say double the time needed to charge it.
#14Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:18:17 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

My point is as long as you block it, it can be punished and rather easily. Even characters that don't have fast normals can just grab instantly after blocking it.

Yes, it has virtually no ending lag if he outright misses it and this is pretty dumb. But in the grand scope of things I don't see that as a big issue because this is such an air based game (and if it hits in the air, it causes normal knockback no crumple).

Then make it so that when h loses the charge its not so freaking easy to get it back then.
---
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess.999 Sly. Done with Sly maybe
#15blaze19_0XPosted 2/3/2013 1:21:23 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Then make it so that when h loses the charge its not so freaking easy to get it back then.

I agree. That's why I think to balance it, it just needs a larger amount of time to charge. Possibly double or triple.
#16SimsyasPosted 2/3/2013 3:04:28 AM
The entire move needs to change. Why does an extremely powerful and fast punch spin you around instead of smashing you across the screen?

"B-B-B-But his HIT CONFIRM"

Now you know how Big Daddy/PaRappa users feel.