I'm really beginning to hate both Coles and their level 1

#1DarkECOJakPosted 2/2/2013 11:51:22 PM
I'm not usually one to be bothered by something like this, but I'm slowly starting to realize how broken their level 1s are. If you are literally anywhere within the near vicinity, that thing is going to get you. I was almost two feet above a Cole doing his level 1, and he still managed to get me on the way down. Yeah, Raiden's is cheap because of it's length and reach, and don't even think about jumping out of the way of The Murray... But this just seems kind of crazy. At least make it so you need to be a little closer. I can't tell you how many times they just walk up and use it.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#2CrabhammarPosted 2/2/2013 11:53:55 PM
Eh, it's easily interruptible, virtually impossible to get multikills with, and being picked up doesn't necessarily mean you're down for the count, ESPECIALLY in 2v2 with a good partner.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#3DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:54:44 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Eh, it's easily interruptible, virtually impossible to get multikills with, and being picked up doesn't necessarily mean you're down for the count, ESPECIALLY in 2v2 with a good partner.

I've certainly been saved a lot with a good 2v2 partner, but it usually occurs in 1v1 or 1v2.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#4Heroicmedic92Posted 2/2/2013 11:59:52 PM
Crabhammar posted...

Oh god no.
---
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess.999 Sly. Done with Sly maybe
#5CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 12:04:09 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Oh god no.

Heh, literally the opposite of Sly's. Funny how that works.
---
PSN: Bluechacho
I can't see your messages on the Vita! Sorry guys! :S
#6LaKizzle23Posted 2/3/2013 12:10:44 AM
How are the Cole's lvl 1's broken? You know how it functions and there's no overpowered element to it either. It's easily interruptable and has to be timed in order to actually catch opponents. If you're complaining about the radius of the lvl 1, you have some research of your own to do. Figure out the radius and practice dodging it.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23