Good Cole possibly underrated?

#31blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:33:14 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Lakizzle, what is your thoughts on the GC vs BD match up?

GC wins hands down.

BD's huge size plus his slow movement puts him at a huge disadvantage to GC's tether whether he's on the ground or in the air. GC can outzone him the entire match if he wanted to with his grenades as well.

I think it's largely stage dependant as well.

Large stages with platforms, I'd say Cole easily wins. But what about the small training stage or dojo? I'd say it's a lot harder to camp out BD there.
#32PirateKing290Posted 2/3/2013 3:33:53 PM
Yeah people really make me laugh when they call him "The Most Balanced Character" He is a little bit to the over powered side.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#33LaKizzle23Posted 2/3/2013 5:52:28 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Lakizzle, what is your thoughts on the GC vs BD match up?

GC wins hands down.

BD's huge size plus his slow movement puts him at a huge disadvantage to GC's tether whether he's on the ground or in the air. GC can outzone him the entire match if he wanted to with his grenades as well.

I think it's largely stage dependant as well.

Large stages with platforms, I'd say Cole easily wins. But what about the small training stage or dojo? I'd say it's a lot harder to camp out BD there.

BD's attacks are easy to read are punishable (by grab at least).

GC doesn't have to camp, but against BD he has the option to simply because of his size and slow movement.

And on a small map, GC can play aggressively and still do well against BD because of BD's easy-to-read attacks.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23