PSAS Rate Their Chances, Day 1 - Crash Bandicoot

#1AmyUnleashedPosted 2/3/2013 4:48:40 AM
Inspired from the Rate Their Chances topic on the Smash board i thought it might be fun if we start one here for Playstation All Stars.

Today we will be voting the ever famous Crash Bandicoot's chances to get in the game as DLC or in a sequel.

Information on Crash here >>> http://crashbandicoot.wikia.com/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot_(character)

Tommorow we will be voting Spyro The Dragon chances.

The first two are chosen by me as we need something to start off with before nominations get going, and i am sure these two will be some of the first to get nominated anyway.

If everything goes well, hopefully we will be able to make this into a daily series :)

Rules anybody new to this please read below,

1. You can rate the characters chances off getting in the Playstation All Stars Battle Royale series in the future anywhere between 0% & 100% if you're vote has a decimal points imbetween (67.5%, 44.98% ect.) it will be rounded up to the nearest number.

2. Everybody will have 5 nomination points per day to use in you're post with you're vote. You can only nominate once per day/topic but you can either nominate for one character and give all 5 points, or arrange the points in any way you like (for example: 1 nomination each for 5 different characters, 2 for 2 characters and one for another)

3. You can only nominate characters that have appeard on a playstation console it does not matter if they are from the PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP or PSVita so long as they have appeard on atleast one of these the nomination will be counted.

4. When nominating unless the character is already on the nomination list, please also list the game the character is from.

5. When voting please give a reason for you're score, it encourages us all to discuss the characters chances and our own opinions. You can give you're reason in a sentace or make a whole paragraph (or more) it is entirely up to you. Any votes without a reason will NOT be counted. (this is also to try make sure there is no bias when voting).

6. This is not how much you or me want the character of the day in, it is how likely or unlikely you feel they will be included in the future. Please avoid personal feelings for the character / any bias towards them, and be honest in you're opinion off how likely they are to appear in All Stars in the future.

7. Once i have posted saying the voting for the day has closed, or the topic is locked any more votes or nominations will not be counted for that character.

8. If two (or three, four ect.) characters nominated votes tie at the day when i count everything up. I will announce in the next days topic that we will be doing the two/three characters the day after.

9. Dont hate on eachother and just have fun :)

If you feel anything needs to be updated please let me know :)
#2sumonyouPosted 2/3/2013 4:52:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3AmyUnleashed(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:56:32 AM
My thourts

Crash Bandicoot - 25%

Personally i feel Crash getting in the game may not happen now at this point due to Activision, but i cant help but feel there is still some hope for his appearence. Activison must know how much demand there is for him from the fans, so we may get him in the future as DLC so they can get something for it, seeming they are not really using the Crash IP nowerdays anyway. But saying that it make's me think Spyro would have better chances than Crash.

I am going to nominate Specter X5 (From Ape Escape)
#4Charizard18Posted 2/3/2013 5:07:18 AM
I'd been thinking of doing something like this for a while now, good to see it happen.

Crash- 25% as well. Very unlikely at this point. If Activision didn't want to participate before release, I doubt they'd want to lend their characters now that the game hasn't sold like hotcakes. If it had actually done really well, it might've been a different story. As much as it pains me to say it...

Nom Pepsimanx4
Nom Wanderx1
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#5taoxadasaPosted 2/3/2013 5:24:17 AM
Crash gets a 35 percent from me. Superbot and Sony obviously know we want him, but it is just looking so unlikely we would get him as dlc. Him in a sequel would be much more likely however, so that's why I gave him a decent chance.

I nominate Robbit (Jumping Flash!) x5
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#6ToroStationMeowPosted 2/3/2013 6:00:00 AM(edited)
5% because Activision is a bunch of greedy people.

Gonna post the same thing for Spyro. :3

Nominate Ryu (Street Fighter).
---
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (I wish I could change names on PSN)
Psalm 137:9 - Happy is he who takes your babies and smashes them against rocks.
#7AssassinHawkinsPosted 2/3/2013 6:45:52 AM
Chances of getting Crash? 2% because Activision won't let it happen. I feel like if he was going to be in the game, he would have been already.

Nominating Dart-Legend of Dragoon, all 5 points.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#8X195Posted 2/3/2013 7:04:36 AM
I'd say 45%. His chances of getting in as DLC are unlikely (for the reasons previous users stated), though if there's a sequel I'd say there's a big chance, so I mixed up his low chances as DLC and his big chances in the sequel.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#9AndKevinBaconPosted 2/3/2013 8:38:11 AM
5%. I don't think there will be any third-party DLC but as the most requested character he does have his chances, however small they may be.

Spyro x5
#10IcyFlamez96Posted 2/3/2013 8:50:21 AM
25% For Crash. Obvious reasons.

Dr. Nefarious x5
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K