Which Character is Best Suited For Zoning?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Which Character is Best Suited For Zoning?
3 years ago#1
I've been thinking either Radec or Drake but I'm not too sure.

Also, as a bonus question: Do you guys think zoning is fair?
---
"I hate haters." :)
3 years ago#2
evil cole.. he's able to control almost anywhere.. also, fat princess.. lots of zoning options. and, yes.. it's fair. controlling your environment is a skill, very unlike spamming attacks
3 years ago#3
Hmm.... I did hear about Fat Princess being able to control and stuff. Though I think I heard something about Sweet Tooth too.
---
3 years ago#4
really, anyone that can alter the stage.. but, fp turns those into confirms. ec uses his zoning to charge up. sweet tooth is alright, but.. he's got limited range. he has to camp around his mines to be completely effective, i think.. fp and ec can take their zoning with them
3 years ago#5
Ratchet, with ease.
---
-_-
3 years ago#6
Spike.
3 years ago#7
I think EC, because he's got great projectiles for it but he's also got the kind of mobility that most other ranged characters don't have, meaning he can follow up on that pressure really quickly (making it even more of a threat than just giving him the AP from the projectile).
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
3 years ago#8
Yeah, about the Coles... I've been wondering but can you really use that stun they do after they've been shooting (neutral triangle) for a while? It seems you get locked in place while it is in effect.
---
3 years ago#9
Ratchet. His down circle is zoning personified.
---
The answer to your question: 42
3 years ago#10
Sir Dan has a pretty nasty zoning game also
---
Gruffy boy
PSN: Gruff757
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Which Character is Best Suited For Zoning?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived