Now that game has been out a good while ^_^ TIER LIST Time ^_^

#11SnovvbubPosted 2/3/2013 12:24:53 PM
Perhaps there's some things that could be shifted (IE maybe Dante), but this tier list is surprisingly good, well done.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#12DireProphecyPosted 2/3/2013 3:23:44 PM
Sly is also top tier in FFA. I have seen good Sly's in FFA that rack up more kills with repeated level 1s than Kratos could get with two level 3s. His safe playstyle and invisibility help in evading other characters' supers as well.
#13OhSoSlyPosted 2/3/2013 3:27:11 PM
Heihachi at the bottom of the tier list?

You got it ALL wrong, son.
#1413_TanksPosted 2/3/2013 3:28:19 PM
I've been seeing a lot if lists with Radec on the tail end. He has always struck me as a solid mid to upper mid character. What's the reason for him being low?
---
PSN: Mr_Nicolas_Cage
#15MajesticFerretPosted 2/3/2013 3:47:33 PM
Sly Cooper should be S. He's actually the best character in the game right now, the people you listed are just more brain dead and scrubby.

Parappa should be A-Tier, possibly even S-Tier. He was the highest ranking FFA character back in the Beta before Kratos got nerfed...twice. He's actually arguably better than Kratos as he's almost just as safe, builds insane AP, and has a godly lv. 2 that nets about the same amount of kills as Kratos lv. 3.

Big Daddy being B-Tier is a joke. Terrible mobility, a giant target, and the only move that gives him mobility leaves him ridiculously vulnerable if his opponent blocks him. Even if you can AP burst with him (which is really damn hard to do and utilize his worst range moves), it doesn't change the fact that every stray attack on the field is going to hit you because you're too damn bulky. He's bottom of the barrel tier and it's not even up for debate.

Jak and Daxter is C tier on a good day. **** AP gain is **** and he has ONE "good" super. Yes, if you're just that damn good, his lv. 1 can be usable, but if you're that damn good, you'd probably be that damn good with any other character as well.

Heihachi is B-Tier IMO. Don't know what crack you were smoking when you placed him so low. Lv. 2 was voted on this board as the best in the game and he builds AP crazy fast. If he had range, he'd be S Tier.

And finally, Spike is probably bottom tier as well. His lv. 1 is ass, his lv. 2 is ass, and his level 3 is average. I look his move pool, but to be consistently effective with him, you need to build up to his lv. 3 multiple times in a match and can STILL lose against other characters in kill count.

All in all, I'd give your tier list an average rating. Too many characters needed to be swapped around.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#16Trigger_MonkeyPosted 2/3/2013 5:06:50 PM
Fortesque should be in C
Jak should be in C
Spike should be in D
Sly should be in A

Otherwise, you're good.
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.
#17Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:44:22 PM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Fortesque should be in C
Jak should be in C
Spike should be in D
Sly should be in A

Otherwise, you're good.

Jack is in the lowest B, Almost C, he got to B, because those with a lot of skill show that he really deserves B.

Spike is in the lowest C, Almost D. He's juuuust good enough to not be considered one of the worst in the game. Though he's very close.

Sly is already in A lol

I don't agree with Fortesque, only reason people think he's deserves a higher rank is because they are not use to fighting him and it catched them off guard. Once your use to fighting him he definitely belongs in D tier.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#18Ludacris01Posted 2/3/2013 6:35:12 PM
I definitely agree with Sir Dan being bottom tier in FFA

Speed is slow with lots of recovery causing him to get blindsided a lot, supers 1 and 2 are situational and rely on pure luck to get multiple kills, and large stages really screw over his level 3.

Most Sir Dans on the leaderboard rely on that up square to level 1 set up, and win because people don't know how to tech down.

Its not impossible to do good in timed FFA with him though. I've gotten a red belt with him. Could have gotten a black belt, but I was lazy.

Zidaneski can testify (even though I usually lose to him in FFA because I spend to much time focusing on him and get blindsided by other people, bleh)
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#19Ludacris01Posted 2/3/2013 6:45:52 PM(edited)
To put it into perspective, Sir Dan is the ONLY character who can't consistently punish a missed super with a raw level 1 that's standing right next to him (unless they're Big Daddy)

Now that I think about it, he's bottom tier in all modes (maybe not 1v1, as I haven't played that enough to truly say)
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#20PrismsbladePosted 2/3/2013 8:02:35 PM
Garfield64 posted...
Nath1343 posted...
Sly is S-tier and Raiden is God-tier.

I have Sly as the best A tier, I just don't think he "quite" deserves S tier. So he is as close as you can get. If it wasn't so easy to abuse the fact he can't block he'd have better crowd control and would be in S rank.

Im sorry but its clear from this that you know nothing about sly at all, and shouldn't be making a tier list.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.