Spike's teleport...

#1SupKaiokenSonicPosted 2/3/2013 9:30:27 AM
is EXTREMELY useless! Not only can i NOT control which direction he goes (only goes the way he's facing), but the teleport itself is SUPER slow! I'll be just about gone (the light is about to disappear) and still my opponent can knock me out of it.

It should be faster, and i know this is going on deaf ears but i hope they notice it and improve it.
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#2DemonSlayer92Posted 2/3/2013 9:32:06 AM
I rarely ever play Spike and I agree wholeheartedly.
---
I am the Official STEELIX of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
and Married to Delia Ketchum
#3LeagultPosted 2/3/2013 9:42:03 AM
It doesn't need to be improved, You're supposed to use it when you are safe from an attack. It would be overpowered if it had more invincibility. And it can be controlled, you're supposed to hold the direction right after the command.
#4CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 9:43:17 AM
It's very useful for running away from Transformation Supers (Ratchet's Level 2 in particular because the teleport ignores slowing bubbles).
---
PSN: Bluechacho
I can't see your messages on the Vita! Sorry guys! :S
#5LightEcoSagePosted 2/3/2013 9:48:42 AM
Crabhammar posted...
It's very useful for running away from Transformation Supers (Ratchet's Level 2 in particular because the teleport ignores slowing bubbles).

This is not true at all. Far from true. Don't list your opinion if you haven't played as Spike and had the experience.

Spikes Teleport is not only slow but leaves him vulnerable after use. Just because Slys can be used effectively doesn't mean Spike can.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#6LightEcoSagePosted 2/3/2013 9:50:23 AM
@TC

You actually can control which way you go but as for the start up. Its pretty slow. Against certain enemies its useless. It needs some sort of buff.
---
#7jhoke13Posted 2/3/2013 10:13:52 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

This is not true at all. Far from true. Don't list your opinion if you haven't played as Spike and had the experience.

Spikes Teleport is not only slow but leaves him vulnerable after use. Just because Slys can be used effectively doesn't mean Spike can.

What's not true? I've used it for exactly the situation crab described and it has saved me from dying many times. Yeah, it won't save you like Sly's can but if they aren't right in your face it can help you get away. I do think it could use a tiny buff on start up or at the end to make it more useful however.
---
XBL:Element H
PSN:Element_H13
#8LightEcoSagePosted 2/3/2013 10:29:45 AM
jhoke13 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

What's not true? I've used it for exactly the situation crab described and it has saved me from dying many times. Yeah, it won't save you like Sly's can but if they aren't right in your face it can help you get away. I do think it could use a tiny buff on start up or at the end to make it more useful however.

This is all from experience... Judging from your response I don't think you've actually faced people who know how to use there supers majority of the time without missing...
---
#9FishyGoodness12Posted 2/3/2013 10:30:57 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
jhoke13 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

This is all from experience... Judging from your response I don't think you've actually faced people who know how to use there supers majority of the time without missing...

I agree, Spike's teleport should get a buff. Many times he's already teleported to his location, but someone hits him in his original spot and it's all over.
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#10jhoke13Posted 2/3/2013 11:05:07 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
jhoke13 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

You would be one of the people I've randomly been against and you've missed a super so what's your point? Of course in most situations and against good players, Spike's teleport won't help you much if at all but not every battle is going to be a high skill affair if you are playing online with randoms. So yeah, it has its use.
---
XBL:Element H
PSN:Element_H13