Spike's teleport...

#11LightEcoSagePosted 2/3/2013 11:12:15 AM
jhoke13 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
jhoke13 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
It's very useful for running away from Transformation Supers (Ratchet's Level 2 in particular because the teleport ignores slowing bubbles).

This is not true at all. Far from true. Don't list your opinion if you haven't played as Spike and had the experience.

Spikes Teleport is not only slow but leaves him vulnerable after use. Just because Slys can be used effectively doesn't mean Spike can.

What's not true? I've used it for exactly the situation crab described and it has saved me from dying many times. Yeah, it won't save you like Sly's can but if they aren't right in your face it can help you get away. I do think it could use a tiny buff on start up or at the end to make it more useful however.

This is all from experience... Judging from your response I don't think you've actually faced people who know how to use there supers majority of the time without missing...

You would be one of the people I've randomly been against and you've missed a super so what's your point? Of course in most situations and against good players, Spike's teleport won't help you much if at all but not every battle is going to be a high skill affair if you are playing online with randoms. So yeah, it has its use.

The point is overall its not a great move for dodging Supers. Its just his "BEST Option" for dodging supers. Theres a big difference.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#12CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 11:56:22 AM
jhoke13 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
It's very useful for running away from Transformation Supers (Ratchet's Level 2 in particular because the teleport ignores slowing bubbles).

This is not true at all. Far from true. Don't list your opinion if you haven't played as Spike and had the experience.

Spikes Teleport is not only slow but leaves him vulnerable after use. Just because Slys can be used effectively doesn't mean Spike can.

What's not true? I've used it for exactly the situation crab described and it has saved me from dying many times. Yeah, it won't save you like Sly's can but if they aren't right in your face it can help you get away. I do think it could use a tiny buff on start up or at the end to make it more useful however.

PSASR Board Rule #1: Don't take LES seriously.
PSASBR Board Rule #2: Do NOT take LES seriously.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#13LightEcoSagePosted 2/3/2013 12:01:02 PM(edited)
Crabhammar posted...
jhoke13 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

PSASR Board Rule #1: Don't take Crabhammer seriously.
PSASBR Board Rule #2: Do NOT take Crabhammer seriously.

Fix'd! This obviously applies to you.... When will you learn young one...

It seems your immaturity just gets worst and worst. When I don't talk about Jak you still have smart stuff to say. I LOL. It just shows who the rational and mature man is(me obviously)!
---
#14PielordXPosted 2/3/2013 12:01:10 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
The point is overall its not a great move for dodging Supers. Its just his "BEST Option" for dodging supers. Theres a big difference.

Then you agree that the TC is wrong in saying that its useless.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#15LightEcoSagePosted 2/3/2013 12:06:07 PM
PielordX posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

No... ok first of all what made him exaggerate and come up with the line EXTREMELY USELESS is the fact that he thought it couldn't be controlled. So if he knew, then the Teleport would just be sorta bad sorta good to him.

But how did I say he was wrong. Im obviously agreeing with him. And why am I being targeted? Im not the only one sharing my opinion -_-.
---
#16ApolloJusticeAAPosted 2/3/2013 12:06:58 PM
SupKaiokenSonic posted...
is EXTREMELY useless! Not only can i NOT control which direction he goes (only goes the way he's facing), but the teleport itself is SUPER slow! I'll be just about gone (the light is about to disappear) and still my opponent can knock me out of it.

It should be faster, and i know this is going on deaf ears but i hope they notice it and improve it.

1. It isn't useless just situational
2. once you hit up circle immediately move left or right to choose a direction.
3. It is best used as a mix up move if the opponent is expecting you to land somewhere.

The move can either left, right, or neutral teleport you. i do think it needs a slight speed and recovery buff but it is far from useless.

P.S. i am lvl 999 with spike so i "know" what i am talking about
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#17PielordXPosted 2/3/2013 12:09:32 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
PielordX posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

No... ok first of all what made him exaggerate and come up with the line EXTREMELY USELESS is the fact that he thought it couldn't be controlled. So if he knew, then the Teleport would just be sorta bad sorta good to him.

But how did I say he was wrong. Im obviously agreeing with him. And why am I being targeted? Im not the only one sharing my opinion -_-.

You aren't being targeted relax, you just made a counter argument which raised my question.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#18ApolloJusticeAAPosted 2/3/2013 12:12:26 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
PielordX posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Could be that once again you base your opinion as fact. put down other users, make erroneous statements such as stating people aren't allowed opinions unless they experience things the way you have... oh and the fact that you're wrong
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#19LightEcoSagePosted 2/3/2013 12:12:28 PM
PielordX posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
PielordX posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

You aren't being targeted relax, you just made a counter argument which raised my question.

k...................

-_-
---