Worst Jak player I've ever seen.

#1Lucarioaura22Posted 2/3/2013 10:07:38 AM
Why is it that when someone is utterly destroyed by my Jak they claim I'm the worst Jak/cheap/OP tier. Something tells me if they came close to winning or if they were to win, I would get a message that says "Wow dude GG's! Nice Jak btw, I can't believe how close that was :)"
By the way guys. 6 ragequits in a row this fine Sunday morning in ranked FFA as soon as I get level 3 -_-
---
We do what we must.................
#2Deathtrap119Posted 2/3/2013 10:08:43 AM
Probably because Jak is the worst character to go against because they just do wave concussor over and over and never land on the ground
#3DarkECOJakPosted 2/3/2013 10:10:56 AM
I've had people that have beaten me and I still consider them terrible because of their performance in the game. If they spam projectiles or constantly use hit confirms then I'll call them out. That's the problem with this game, ANYONE can win by stupid cheap tactics since you're building AP by doing pretty much anything to anybody.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#4KindertotenwaldPosted 2/3/2013 10:22:27 AM
DarkECOJak posted...
I've had people that have beaten me and I still consider them terrible because of their performance in the game. If they spam projectiles or constantly use hit confirms then I'll call them out. That's the problem with this game, ANYONE can win by stupid cheap tactics since you're building AP by doing pretty much anything to anybody.

Sounds like you are just a bad player and should play an easier game.

Spamming a move over and over, if you can't avoide one move how on earth would you be able to avoid several?

Spamming something you know is coming, god if they tried mixing it up you would get hit every time.

I have a tip though, get better.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#5LluaZargPosted 2/3/2013 10:22:49 AM
Some people are just .... and can't handle that they've been outplayed. It happens so often in this game, it's just pathetic.
---
PSN: Lluazarg
#6IcyFlamez96Posted 2/3/2013 10:25:09 AM
DarkECOJak posted...

So they suck because they play the game better than you?

Lol
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#7DrunkenMegamanPosted 2/3/2013 10:28:38 AM
Deathtrap119 posted...
Probably because Jak is the worst character to go against because they just do wave concussor over and over and never land on the ground

This.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#8Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:38:58 AM
Deathtrap119 posted...

I'd prefer that over a Sackboy player that will quit more than half the time if he can't find corner to camp in. I never truly understood spam. You complain about the same moe being done over and over.......you should be able to get an easy read on the opponent and punish but most people don't which goes to show there are more scrubs among us than we thought. I prefer spammers all day! It's easy punishes and free level 3's every time. The only move that is tough to get by is a Ratchet with good snipe game.
---
We do what we must.................