If you thought Sackboy was bad before the nerf...

#11DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:35:14 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
DB-RB posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
DB-RB posted...
Guess what? He was nerfed again. His side square used to give 25 ap now it does 20.

And Jak has good ap gain. Whoever said he had bad ap gain doesn't know what they are talking about.

You really think im going to fall for this again? You have strong hatred young one.

Look heres how you made it to obvious. You made that irrelevant ignorant Jak II topic then barely posted anything at all.

You make a topic about Sackboy and just include Jak up there.... What ever you're trying to do it won't work buddy :)

*Eats popcorn*.

huh??? I posted about jak having jak 2s hair and outfit because i like it better than the other jaks. There was nothing else for me to say on that topic. Then you and some other people have an argument so i don't post in hopes of that argument being ignored and it worked.

hopefully there will be no argument here and if there is it will be ignored because it's getting annoying having arguments on this board. and i'd rather combine two characters for one topic than 1 topic each.

The typical huh???
(acts like you don't know what im talking about then you try to sound normal in your overall statement).

Well anyways I have nothing to say about your Sackboy discovery or your inclusion of Jak Ap gain that wasn't mentioned in the title at all.

So let me ask you. Why do you get on this account when your BloodDamage account is fine and open?

who is blooddamage? and i couldn't fit both jak and sackboy in one title i had already reached the character limit
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#12blazin640Posted 2/3/2013 3:36:55 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
And Jak has good ap gain. Whoever said he had bad ap gain doesn't know what they are talking about.

Few of his moves could be better. I'm mostly looking at Peace Maker and Beam Reflexor. They're almost not worth using with how ridiculously low the AP gain is on them.

This is true. They need to make them higher. Freakin Peace Maker gets you no AP.
---
There goes my free time
#13DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:56:45 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
DB-RB posted...
Guess what? He was nerfed again. His side square used to give 25 ap now it does 20.

You really think im going to fall for this again? You have strong hatred young one.

Look heres how you made it to obvious. You made that irrelevant ignorant Jak II topic then barely posted anything at all.

You make a topic about Sackboy and just include Jak up there.... What ever you're trying to do it won't work buddy :)

*Eats popcorn*.

and you don't have to fall for any topic by the way, you could just ignore it.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.