The best battle of the century

#1Heroicmedic92Posted 2/3/2013 12:53:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7403gwnTWHY#t=27m43s

yes it needs its own topic. haters get the hell out etc etc
---
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess.999 Sly. Done with Sly maybe
#2MogleoPosted 2/3/2013 1:13:45 PM
Definitely not. This was a final of a tournament right? I understand why it's so touch and go like it is (i.e. both sides afraid to do much), but it's quite boring to watch for 90% of the fight. Both teams are good, but it's not really much entertainment to people who weren't involved in this fight.
#3DavidgraymanPosted 2/3/2013 1:14:45 PM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7403gwnTWHY#t=27m43s

yes it needs its own topic. haters get the hell out etc etc

Can link be set up to play after the loading screen lol?
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSABR board.
#4G-ScythePosted 2/3/2013 1:27:50 PM
Mogleo posted...
Definitely not. This was a final of a tournament right? I understand why it's so touch and go like it is (i.e. both sides afraid to do much), but it's quite boring to watch for 90% of the fight. Both teams are good, but it's not really much entertainment to people who weren't involved in this fight.

this. it was pretty much a spam-fest with the same 1 or 2 moves for the majority of the match
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#5Blindsided20Posted 2/3/2013 3:31:51 PM
Few thoughts

1) Man if I was that E. Cole, I would be really mad at myself. Had he saved his level 2 on Silver....Silver doesn't get a chance for his level 3 and its a 2 on 1 and while Moises might be good, its never easy on a 2 on 1. I was yelling in my head while watching this match"No don't use it on Sly, get on Jak before he kills you!" LOL. Hindsight's 20/20 though so I can't fault E. Cole there, just damn I'd be so mad at myself if I was in a situation like that afterwords. That's a game winner if Jak got wiped out before his level 3.

2) Wish the setting was to 5 lives because Sly and Jak's level 3 take out 4 lives and ends the match. Would have been really intriguing to see Silver/Moises try and take out the final lives.

3) Yeah it was kinda spam happy but I understand the thought process....you have to build up the AP ASAP to get the kills...its not timed so no real rush. Never fought Dubz or Lizard but have fought Moises and Silver quite a bit and usually its a pretty fun match as I and my partner run at them and try and zig zag around and not let their godly level 3's win the match LOL.

Fun matches altogether....congrats to both of your teams :D.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#6taoxadasaPosted 2/3/2013 3:50:00 PM
So much spamming... That is considered high-level play?
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#7KindertotenwaldPosted 2/3/2013 3:51:52 PM
taoxadasa posted...

Lol have you seen low level play? Its the most dull, slow boring thing to watch/play vs.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#8taoxadasaPosted 2/3/2013 3:54:27 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
taoxadasa posted...

Lol have you seen low level play? Its the most dull, slow boring thing to watch/play vs.

I'm a casual player and almost all of the matches I have been in are less repetitive than that.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#9KindertotenwaldPosted 2/3/2013 3:58:34 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
taoxadasa posted...

I'm a casual player and almost all of the matches I have been in are less repetitive than that.

Well aslong as you have fun thats ok then, wouldn't expect you to understand it anyway, things get pretty hectic and complicated.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#10CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 4:01:57 PM
Yeah, high-level play is basically "land da hitconfirms" or "spam da moves".
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho