Trying to get back into it today. Anyone else?

#1TheNardDogPosted 2/3/2013 2:49:16 PM
I stopped for a while to beat Jak 1 and 2 (I got the HD collection) and today I'm getting back into it because of Kat and Emmett. Just played 2v2 with someone and was pretty bad. Got a little better around the end, but still. Anyone else doing the same?

Also, unrelated to the board, but anyone getting Sly 4 in 2 days? That will probably distract me from this again. Super hyped for it.
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#2TheBlackAce222Posted 2/3/2013 2:52:38 PM
I'm trying to get better at all game modes and i still feel like I'm horrid compared to some people.

Also as much as i love the sly series, i wont be getting sly 4 for a while :/
mostly because i need to save up money for a Mini amp and a new guitar. all together that would be like 600 dollars.
Welp, i always got my birthday in the summer.
---
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice
#3CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 2:53:40 PM
SOOOOOPER hyped for TiT.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:01:06 PM
Crabhammar posted...
SOOOOOPER hyped for TiT.

Since it looks like it'll do well, hopefully this and especially The Last of Us will get Sony farther in the lead. I will probably like Sly 4 more but The Last of Us is something the general gaming community is more into. You know "zombies and guns? best game ever!".
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 2/3/2013 3:03:53 PM
I'm getting it! Just preordered it yesterday. I should probably get back to Sly 1 and finish it though.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#6--crashbfanPosted 2/3/2013 3:04:29 PM
Crabhammar posted...
SOOOOOPER hyped for TiT.

LOL tit
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#7TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:10:05 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I'm getting it! Just preordered it yesterday. I should probably get back to Sly 1 and finish it though.

I bet you could quickly. I beat it 100% in 2 or 3 days and I know someone who got 100% (including time trials) in under 1 day when they got the HD collection.
---
#8EnyalbPosted 2/3/2013 3:23:12 PM
Until the new DLC, I'm too busy playing Anarchy Reigns to care about PSAS.
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#9RainbowsaurusPosted 2/3/2013 3:26:41 PM
TheNardDog posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

I bet you could quickly. I beat it 100% in 2 or 3 days and I know someone who got 100% (including time trials) in under 1 day when they got the HD collection.

iirc, I'm on the last level so I should be able to finish it in less than an hour. Just got the other 2as well, but I don't thing I can beat them in 2 days :s
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#10CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 3:27:18 PM
Sly 1 Time Trials are insane.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho